View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 02:46 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I think it is possible the website has been capturing customers' old information along with the new. So if you had different logins over the years the system has possibly been grabbing old info. I have some email addresses that have been out of commission for at least 10 yrs but are still valid in the system. I seem to be able to see everything now. I believe they are working on using each customers master number and eventually everything will be under one id and login umbrella (for all of a users logins). Then each customer will have only one login for the whole site. It is going to take a little time to do that. I sent in a submission yesterday and had to request both my user id and did a password reset. That worked fine. Then in order to view old historical submissions/invoices you need to click on "Submit Cards" and scroll down to "Check Submission Status". That is where your historical info is. I haven't gone to the registry or the forum yet.
They might look at changing the verbiage on the button that says "Check Submission Status") so it is more intuitive and will signify old invoices or submissions.