View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 01:45 PM
₳₦ĐɎ ₦ɆɄ฿ɆⱤ₮

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
I guess I'm brain-dead today, or did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night (or both...)

If the contest is limited to 200 entries, what if the attendance for the pre-selected game is is 28,917?

So the winning number is then 917... but the entries go from only 1 - 200. How will this determine a winner?

I'm sure there's an obvious answer... just not getting it
The full rules were laid out in the OP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyb View Post
3. Once total entries obtained, that number divided into 1000 to obtain a whole number. (example; 230 total into 1000 is 4.3), 4 is the whole number, meaning everyone will get 3 additional chances to win. The list will then be expanded by reapplying the numbers list starting with 231 (3 additional times), keeping list in same sequence.
4. Using the 230 as an example, Member who received #1, would also get 231, 461, and 691.
5. Using 230 as the example, the last number would be 920, Any number after 920 is not to be used.
6. Drawing: Once final list posted with all additional extra chances, posted for 3-5 days so everyone gets a chance to see the numbers, a ballbame, preselected will be named and the last three numbers of the attendance figure will be you winner. If those numbers fall is one of the unused numbers, the last number dropped from the attendance and the new three numbers will the winner.