View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 09:32 PM
Bill Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
just throwing this out there: what about limiting the number of entries each person can make? Even on a temporary basis. For example, for the first five days, you can only get one entry. IF, after five days, there are unsold spots, it opens up for people to buy multiple entries. This way everyone gets a fair shot, not just the guys willing to throw the most money initially.

Ken
Ken,
I believe there is plenty of room for almost everyone. But if I was to limit the first purchases, it would be more than one. At two apiece, do you think we will get a hundred participants and two each??? I am crossing my fingers we get 60-70 participants, and at 3 apiece, on average, that would give us about the 200 we need. My guess is that the average would be somewhere in the area of 2 1/2 per participant, and with 70 participants, that is only 175 entries. I am crossing my fingers for the final 25. Limiting one per person would scare me of not reaching the goal of 200.
But again, this is open for discussion. With this being the first raffle, we will know much more after this first one. Remember, at 200 entries, you are going to get 5 chances for each purchase.