View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 08:58 PM
Mike

Default FS: Ebbets Field 1936 Tokyo Giants Jersey and Cap 1954 Cleveland Indians Jacket

Here are two great items for sale:

1. A VERY gently worn, maybe twice, Ebbets Field Repro Road Jersey and brand new cap for the 1936 TOKYO GIANTS (Kyojin). The jersey comes in a size XL (46/48 chest) and is just fantastic, from the chenille front patch to the No 18 , in English and Kanji on the sleeves and back of the jersey. This retails from them for $195 plus shipping.

The ball cap, made by them, cannot even be gotten from them......they no longer make it. It is brand new and comes in a size 7 3/8. It even has the green color under the bill per originals.

PRICE (inc shipping to the 48 states............$160.00................SALE PRICE.....,,.$140.00

THAT IS OVER $100.00 off retail on this......if you could get the cap!

2. 1954 Cleveland Indians American League Championship jacket......made by Mirage back in the 1990's.
This jacket was only worn a couple of times, dry cleaned and from a smoke free home.it is reversible and comes in a Size Large.........44/46 inch chest
These are becoming harder and harder to find in this condition, stuff you see now is damaged or stained.
Price (inc shipping to the 48).............................$70.00...........SALE PRICE......$60.00
I'm the original owner on all these items.

I prefer Paypal...but postal money order or personal check ok( personal check will have to clear before items are sent)..if you need to get a hold of me quickly ,or need more photos of the items..... my email is

mboyd05@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking, Mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (74.5 KB, 266 views)

Last edited by JJ McGraw; 03-22-2015 at 11:25 AM.