View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 11:26 AM
Shawn England

John,

I do not care for the Plank at all... Nor I do not care for your removed cards out of scrapbooks... Yes I am throwing out hypotheticals but they are not unreasonable situations...

I do not like nor do I buy into the "oh water.... its so gentle... I think i'll just toss a couple of cards in a bowl... because, well just because". If you think people remove or restore or clean-up cards to the point that one barely can tell the difference before & after the water soak your just fooling yourself. We have seen examples here on the board where people made huge differences in the before & after with just water. And of course money is never the motivator when water is used right?

You tell me how you know what in the world a bowl of warm water would remove from a card? By the way, I think apparently you would be amazed at what my mother can do to stains etc. with just warm water.

Oh & I may be splitting hairs but I have not been posting chemistry debates as you say? - you can go back to searching your desktop cache of funny pictures you swiped from the Internet etc. in hopes that you find something that fits what you are not able to verbalize....

Last edited by smokelessjoe; 03-27-2014 at 11:31 AM.