View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 06:13 AM
Chris

I don't have a set grade. I buy the most affordable copy I can find of anything I am looking for. If I have a choice between two in similar price ranges, I will go for the more attractive of the two. The common cards in my collection, if graded, would probably average a PSA 1-1.5 The rarer cards in the collection are probably closer to a 4. When the card rarely comes up for sale, I don't mind spending the extra to get it.

I have never sent a card in for grading. I think it would be nice to have everything in slabs, and all from the same company, but it would be an expensive endeavor to send them all in plus it would take a lot more space to store the collection that I just don't have.

I don't collect t206 per se though. I think I have maybe 3 or 4. The only one that is in a holder is an SGC Authentic. It is really moldy, and I cannot tell you how happy that it is sealed up in that holder for my protection and those around me.