View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 09:42 AM
Rob.ert Fra.ser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhs5120 View Post
+1

It seems like the route you are currently taking is not working. You cannot sit around and wait for Nash to provide providence to each and every item he has given you. He's not going to, ever.

It might be time to take further legal action.
Let me explain the Judge awarded the Fraser’s all rights, title and legal interest to all items of collateral and we have the right to sell them and then apply the money to the Judgment. I have the right to sell this stuff right now and be done with it. It’s in Roxanne and Peter Nash’s interest to help sell the collateral and get top dollar, but Peter Nash has refused to help.

The simple fact is Peter Nash has done this before but in a much bigger way. When a huge amount of Nash’s memorabilia was being held by Robert Edward Auctions for none payment, Peter Nash decided to plead the fifth dozens of times and caused his memorabilia by Court Order to be sold in an “AS IS” auction and John Rogers bought it for $550,000. I was told by somebody that works for Lelands Auctions that Rogers sold 3 items and got all of his money back. I wonder if those 3 items are the items that are now in “The National Pastime Museum” the online museum that opened last year. Those 3 items are the King Kelly bat, Hugh Duffy bat and Ed Delahanty pocket watch. Where did John Rogers get the provenance for those 3 items when Robert Edward Auctions couldn’t? After all Nash pleaded the fifth. Makes no sense to me, although Nash did counter sue me for ruining his business relationship with John Rogers but the Judge threw out Nash’s counter suit. I bid on the “AS IS” sale for $250,000 because I knew that some of the stuff was real such as the Hugh Duffy Trophy from 1898. I was friends with Nash when he bought the Hugh Duffy Trophy from the Dooley family for $25,000 along with 53 other items. But why did Nash plead the fifth? Why didn’t Nash show Rob Lifson the owner of Robert Edward Auctions the sale receipt from Katherine Dooley? Peter Nash even named his dog Dooley, kid you not. So why did Nash plead the fifth knowing that the Hugh Duffy Trophy was real and had a sale receipt proving he purchased it? Is it because Nash had no sales receipt for the Hugh Duffy bat and the King Kelly bat that came from the Dooley family? Below is the link to the Hugh Duffy Trophy that sold in legendary Auctions for $36,000.

http://www.legendaryauctions.com/Lot...entoryid=95313

I spoke with Katherine Dooley's attorney Jeff Roberts last year and he told me that Peter Nash was allowed to take items from Katherine Dooley's house and get them appraised. But Peter Nash never gave them anything in writing what was appraised. Did Nash take this stuff to Robert Edward Auctions to get it appraised but instead borrow money against it? I don't know but it doesn't look good when you read this email from Katherine Dooley's attorney, see below.

Subject: RE: Peter Nash - Katherine (Kitty) Dooley

Date: 05/29/13 03:43:50 PM

To: "'lkochfraser@optonline.net'"
Cc: "Matthew Lee"

Dear Robert,

This email serves to confirm our conversation regarding the appraisal of items owned by Katherine Dooley. At some point, although we do not know the exact date, Ms. Dooley gave Peter Nash permission to seek appraisals of some of her baseball memorabilia. Regrettably, we cannot confirm the date these appraisals occurred, the items that were appraised or their appraised value.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Jeff

Jeffrey W. Roberts
Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP
Seaport West
155 Seaport Boulevard, Boston, MA 02210
Direct line 617.439.2149 Fax 617.310.9149
www.nutter.com

Last edited by Sunny; 02-11-2014 at 02:39 PM.