View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Jamie

Default USPS Screws UP Cards Stolen

Well I just checked and my claim has been denied. A letter has been sent so now I have to wait and see why. Then go through the appeals process. Amazing, I don't know what to say. I did everything right, paid for insurance, signature required. Thanks.

Jamie

Hi everyone. I made a deal last week to trade some cards for 1 card with a collector on a different forum. I won't mention his name because he has a good reputation and I don't suspect any funny business from him.

I sent the cards over night on Friday Feb. 1st. with signature required, insured for 2K.

The package was delivered. Tracking it, it said delivered/signature waived. Thought that was weird. Well the gentleman was out of town for the weekend. He got back to me Sunday saying as much. And when he got home Monday, no slip or package or anything. Needless to say the package had to be stolen from his property. Once again the delivery man was suppose to get a signature and failed to do so. Should have kept the package. WOW!

There's now an investigation going, I have been told all of my paperwork is correct and it should have been signed for. So I wait now. And then I guess file an insurance claim. What a headache.

I wanted to go ahead and post the PSA rated cards here to let everyone know in case they ever come up you know they're stolen.

Thank you, Jamie

Last edited by phillyfan24; 03-06-2014 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Update