View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 09:34 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Default Punxsutawney Nash....a few more months of BS.

LOL, you’re in the minor leagues Chris. Call me when you get your own headline.

http://haulsofshame.com/blog/

Peter I know you’re reading this as this is where all of your "information" comes from before you twist it into the wonderful chestnuts of fantasy that is The Hauls of Blame.

I thought I would add something to your article that is rarely seen on your website some facts. I actually bought over $200k from REA last year and consigned $85k worth of items. Here’s another interesting note for the article I paid my bills in full….you should try it sometime people seem to really like it and don’t take you to court. Why would I be open like this…well I have no reason to plead the fifth etc. I also spent a bunch of money with Legendary as well Peter so I must be a huge John Rogers "fanboy" also, funny that didn't make the article?

Also I think your quote feature seems to be broken because not only did you quote me wrong on many things. You also seemed to have missed the parts quoting me on your fraud and legal troubles? Hmm wonder why that was? Also why do you never provide links to this site in your articles? Wouldn’t you want all of your readers to see what trolls the few of us are for themselves? Seems odd you would hide all that great info from your readers…

I’m sure it was just a simple oversight and will make the next article in which you will address all those concerns I have brought up about you. Keep up the good work Peter, and nice NYC dinner shot let me know if you would like a more up to date headshot I’ve changed glasses recently.

Cheers,

John

Last edited by wonkaticket; 02-06-2014 at 11:20 AM.