View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 01:18 PM
Mike C@.v3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
Mike, I have been watching the Sherman interview analyses for two weeks now. I haven't missed any of this. Yes, he was a D-bag during the interview. I doubt anyone would argue with that. Before that I was always impressed with his interviews, so this one had me scratching my head more than a Brock post. Erin Andrews' reaction really says it all.

But it's also important to note how Sherman handled it afterward. I watched all of the interviews, and I have an informed opinion of him that isn't much less than before this mess. I'm sure my opinion differs from that of many others. The only danger with his performance today will be if he is overconfident and overplays balls, resulting in long touchdowns - it could certainly happen.

Regarding the Colts game, that was one of only three all year where any team put up any meaningful numbers against Seattle, the Vikings were getting blown out (and still only scored 21), and Tampa Bay scored all their points early because (in my opinion) Seattle didn't take them seriously enough. No one else did much. I still think the Broncos get five scores.

A note on 'Omaha'. Re-watching the AFC Championship game yesterday, one of the announcers confidently stated that Manning uses the word to indicate to his team that the clock is running down and he has to snap it quick. The next three plays the clock was at over 10 seconds each time he said Omaha.

We watched 'Remember the Titans' last night, and guess what word the quarterback used at least once? Maybe Manning got it from that movie.
You know your stuff, Scott and I feel you definitely know the Seahawks. I've been rooting for the Seahawks ever since last year (so bummed when they lost vs. the Falcons) and I think it just took me by surprise when he went off like that...most of those types of rants are in the past and don't happen as much, but I still like the Hawks as a team. Honestly, I'm not going to blame him for it as much as I originally thought because there was a lot of emotion and it is what it is.

I'm not sure about everyone else, but I'm getting really pumped up for this game! I'm very happy the weather shouldn't play a big factor in the game...could have been huge if it were snowing or really cold The Super Bowl is my favorite game of the year by far
1938 Goudey Graded VG range 37/48