View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 05:04 PM
Yld.er Ri.za

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangman62 View Post
I intend to bid on EVERY lot that Probstein has currently running on ebay...just to prove a point.... I will then report back on the % of lots that were mis-represented, or fake, or questionable. Then I will prove once and for all that ....that...that... and then that will be it
The police department says thank you for the evidence they needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenAge50s View Post
I have not posted in this thread previously, but for the record I would NOT ever bid in one of Rick's auctions after reading this thread.

I'm sure I may not be the only one who has not commented but made this decision. Perhaps it's because I've become more scrupulous as I've gotten older.
I wish this thread had been up in July before I dealt with this crack bag. I certainly would have been at least hesitant to deal with him, if not completely avoid him. His feedback is extremely misleading. He has a ton of negatives, but he has so many positives that it shows up as 100%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-illini View Post
It's a hobby - I don't need any of this. I would rather miss out on a baseball card than knowingly support someone who runs their business in a manner I find unethical. Just my opinion though.
My opinion is that your opinion is the correct opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
That's where the Beverly Hillbillies were from
Well I be the son of a polecat. You've been lookin the same tv that's been lookin at me. None of that fancy book Lernin' for me. I already know enough guzintas to get by so I enjoy havin that Texas tea..