View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 06:23 PM
Bi11..R0berts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintacular View Post
Thanks for all the information, guys. This is why I almost never buy "unopened" product. I trusted the LCS owner as he is very knowledgeable and has been a good guy to me, chances are he is unaware that this pack was resealed. Now I'm in the conundrum of what to do...I did not pay all that much for the pack, part of me thinks I should just rip it and lose a couple 20's and chalk it up as a lesson learned. The other part of me thinks I should let the LCS owner know what others think but I don't want him to ostracize me etc. as I too should have done the research to know that the pack was resealed, plus he might want to know how I know it is and if site internet sites, etc. he might think those people don't know what they are talking about, etc...
Patrick, I recommend at least talking to the seller about it. You learn quite a bit more about people when discussing unpleasant topics than you will when everything's sunshine & rainbows! Stay courteous and just see what the seller says. If he's a good guy he'll at least engage in a reasonable discussion about it. If he tells you to take a hike or gets enraged, you may have learned something about him more valuable than the cost of the cello. JMHO.
Successful transactions with: Chesboro41, jimivintage, Bocabirdman, marcdelpercio, Jollyelm, Smanzari, asoriano, pclpads, joem36, nolemmings, t206blogcom, Northviewcats, Xplainer, Kickstand19, GrayGhost, btcarfango, Brian Van Horn, USMC09, G36, scotgreb, tere1071, kurri17, wrm, David James, tjenkins, SteveWhite, OhioCard Collector, sysks22, ejstel. Marty