View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 03:35 PM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboard Junkie View Post
Yes, he may have a small start on prewar cards, but I know he is serious about them and his love for the hobby is greater than many who have collections valued in the hundreds of thousands or more. Bill IS a prewar card collector and he is not a Troll, and I don't think he is trying to be a tough guy. Dave. ps No place here for bullies!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilKing00 View Post
Pretty harsh dude - I personally like the 'stache a lot and love reading his posts. Not sure why the huge defense of some idiot banded member by you, and attacking a quality member telling him hes a troll. Really???

And now your counting his pre war cards???? come on man. Weather you have 1 or 10,000 or even none but looking to learn and begin collecting them, this is the place to be isn't it?
This is why I am not buying pre-war baseball cards right now:

On the left is a picture of my left leg 15 minutes after breaking the fibula, and snapping my femur all the way through right above the knee, shattering the bone. On the right is an xray of the leg after my orthopedic surgeon finished 4.5 hours of surgery to reconstruct my leg.

I am busy paying off medical bills. Spending money on baseball cards takes a back seat to my responsibilities.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.