View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 09:23 AM
Belltown Vintage

Travis, one more thing, and this might help illustrate the point several of us have tried to make:

I have been to your 'Autograph Planet' website. I have also been to HOS. I go to HOS rarely, but there are times when a search brings it up and I can't help myself, and so I read the information presented. It's often very helpful information, but I will not follow HOS regularly because of who the messenger is.

Basically, I sometimes LIKE the message, but I don't respect the messenger - that's exactly the opposite of what you claim we do.

Are you understanding yet how helpful it would be for you to actually read what we write here?

Your site, on the other hand, has very little that interests me. So basically, I don't dislike the messenger (you), but the content doesn't do anything for me so I rarely go there. integrity is important to some of us. You might be an angry guy who doesn't listen, but you are honest and go about your business honestly (I assume). Nash was dishonest, and as far as I know, he still is. So you get a chance, he doesn't. It's pretty simple.