View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 08:15 PM
J@son Du.nc@n

Default OT/ KC Royals a CLASS ACT

Off topic, but deserving of a post. As some know my 15 year old daughter suffered sudden cardia arrest after being featured on the dance cam at Kaufmann stadium on May 23rd this year. She was revived by my great friend and neighbor who she attended the game with as a guest (he is an ICU nurse in KC) and then delivered a life saving shock from AED from stadiumn paramedics. She survived and as a miracle has had pretty much a 100% normal recovery. The Royals have shown very sincere concern throughout the entire ordeal and have gone way above and beyond by inviting us down to a personal lunch, private tour of the facility, and now gave us the All-Star Suite for Sept. 7 game against the Detroit Tigers. They did not stop there......She will be throwing out the first pitch as well as performing "take me out to the ballgame". We are also invited on field for BP for both teams. Coming from a Cardinal fan at heart, and also working as an associate for the Braves, the Royals have won over this Dad's heart with their generousity. They are a true class act and I just wanted all baseball fans to know that.

Thanks
Jason