View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 05:29 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
their account got the axe. ask mr. simon, he lost his account for helping heritage figure out that auction loa JSA should only be listed if the authentication company ACTUALLY LOOKS AT THE ITEM FIRST! and yes i am yelling.
When Heritage posted here they stated that I was banned because I was working for Peter Nash who they stated was the Cooperstown Forger.
As I stated back then, I do not work for Peter Nash. He has asked me for opinions on some autograph items and I have given him those opinions and allowed him to quote me on his blog.
Funny how they would ban me for that (I never bid there anyway, so no real loss) but continue to employ a gentleman who is banned by the Hall of Fame for various "activities." And those activities were witnessed during those activities by a senior hobby individual and the materials in question were witnessed by three senior hobby persons after the activities took place.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 07-08-2013 at 05:30 PM.