View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 11:49 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOF Auto Rookies View Post
I am truly disgusted and disturbed after what I had read in the other thread about the best way to sell T206's. I think that there has to be more strict policies about being leniant giving 2nd, and 3rd, and 4th, and 5th chances. While I am glad he is gone, I hated seeing this forum going into an interesting tangent. And I feel unless something more is in place, I'm really concerned about we may be losing some valuable members who's knowledge here is priceless, like we did on the auto side (and losing Jim was aweful).

That being said, I do have to say, Bill, I admit the hell out of you. I don't know how managed to just brush that off with those asanine remarks, but you have earned so much respect from me (not that I didn't have respect for you before). And I'm sorry about all of what what said, completely out of line.

I hope your health is getting better, and glad you are still finding happiness in your life.

Cheers my friend,

Brent
Same mode of operation as always and it will continue to be that way. If anyone doesn't like it there is a door below. I don't like to see anyone at all leave. It sucks. That being said I always wish those that leave the very best. We have had 73 new member registrants this month so far. If we lost a few people, well, ya' can't make everyone happy. I am sure of that. I will continue to be overly lenient because I think banning anyone is a drastic thing and should be avoided if at all possible. I am sure there are as many opinions of how to run the board as there are members. I have always tried to be fair and look out for the welfare of the board. At the end of the day that is all I and the other mods can do. Many will agree and many will disagree. It's America .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg door.jpg (20.7 KB, 561 views)