View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 07:59 PM
Banned

Default Ezzard Charles disgrace with pre-certification, when will it end?

http://www.memorylaneinc.com/site/bi...tauctionid=104

A total disgrace of an autograph, with precertification by the worlds experts, but which world? fantasyland?

When will the craziness stop? This is nothing like a real ezzard charles, signature and is not even close. how did it get precertification? what is precertification?

They say that precertification is a guarantee it will get an loa. THAT IT WILL RECEIVE A FULL LOA IF SUBMITTED!

What a load of mularky this certification is, and brought to you by people who don't know Ezzard Charles from Charles in charge.

I Joe O, are you in charge? Is anyone in charge over there? I look at your experts and I don't see boxing, why are you doing boxing?

I have three boxing experts on my rolodex, you can't find one?

Can't take credit for finding this one, my friend at fighttoys alerted me to it, but it is definitely one of those autographs where it only takes 2 seconds to say "obviously no good" and to think the mr. west coast precertified this pile of junk.

And if asked to prove it with exemplars and go point by point over the autograph, I would be more than glad to do so. Steve Grad, Joe O. take notes. Why do you keep doing this to our beloved boxing hobby?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ezzard.jpg (57.5 KB, 336 views)

Last edited by travrosty; 05-25-2013 at 08:12 PM.