View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 09:09 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Young View Post
DUDE... you are throwing haymaker tonight! Good Lord sir..double espresso?
Ben, the guy called me a hypocrite and said it's okay for people to plagiarize other people's work. Quite honestly, I could throw virtual haymakers at that guy all night long. And I'm drinking beer tonight, not coffee.

I have a great time on Net54, but while the card forum and the non-autograph forums involve my primary collecting areas, I come to the autograph forum purely for entertainment. Not to slight anyone, but I really don't learn much here. Anyone who has anything useful to share does so via phone, email and PM. And if I can say that, and I'm no expert at anything related to autographs, you can imagine how guys like Jim must feel.

When anyone with anything worth sharing says that they are "leaving", they just mean this forum. The people in here who cause such events are the only ones missing out - everyone who is actually serious about exchanging information and knowledge will continue to do so, just not here.

Leon - please do not EVER merge this sub forum back with the others. You've allowed those who choose to, to ignore it altogether. That's a great option to have.