Thread: Babe Ruth?
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 06:34 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
I don't want you to, Dan.

But at the same time, I don't want to hear crap from anyone for defending myself.

Seems like it's okay for Atkatz to insult me, but when I defend myself it's called "fueling the thread."
The difference I see is that you are playing Cloak & Dagger where nobody else is. Teaser threads with no payoff suck, and you're the master. If you don't want your feet held to the fire then don't play games. Which is what you're doing.....playing games. You're not educating. You started this thread and you've not said not one thing about why this signature is bad.

Mark Fimoff is our resident expert on baseball photography identification...when something is bad he tells us why, he goes step by step and shows us exactly why something is not right. He does a lot of legwork in doing this, and does not hold that as capital. He freely gives us this information to make this hobby a better one. You could do that too.

Edited to add: The auction houses don't always listen to him, but when he brings his concerns to Net54 and lays them out they amazingly change their tune.

Last edited by slidekellyslide; 04-07-2013 at 06:40 PM.