View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 06:28 PM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

For the contact information for the 3 TPG's, I think Earl would be the contact at SGC. However, most likely, he will say that anything would need to wait until after their Registry overhaul is finished by Simple.

I think Mark is in charge of the Beckett Registry and is a board member here. Here's a link for a recent post on the Beckett Registry (Link), and he can probably comment on what process is needed to get a new set included there. They are also overhauling their registry also, so it is possible that any new sets may need to wait until they are finished.

To get a new set on PSA, you need to follow the instructions here: Link. PSA also would like a weighting for each of the cards on the list, in order to decide how tough they are to obtain. For example, on the T206 Master, a Honus Wagner would receive the maximum weight of 10, while a common would receive the lowest weight of 1. They will then take your suggested weightings and then make any changes. You may just need to take this list and email the Set Registry folks directly. (Their email is on that link.) Personally, I don't know how receptive PSA will be especially since they already published that other so-called HOF list last year. (That HOF Restricted set I pointed out earlier in the thread.) You may need to discuss it with them, and if it doesn't go well, you may even want to talk to Joe Orlando to see if you can get it by him. I know when I was trying to get some cards on the Ruth Master list, the Registry folks actually passed my comments to Joe for his decision. Here is the thread from the Collectors forum about how the HOF Restricted set got into the registry: Link and Link 2. You may be able to contact that submitter for tips on how he got the list by PSA. Not sure how receptive he may be either since this set may supersede the one he worked on.

On the scarcity issue, the T206 Master list does have the Wagner and Doyle variations, and I know other sets have cards with only a pop of 1. So again, you would have to decide just how scarce cards can be. Good luck whatever you decide!