View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 09:29 AM
Steven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig M View Post
At the start of this thread, David M proposed that Net54 members pool our money together and take a stab at this Wagner. The proposal was to kick in $100 and board members started getting on board. Then Ruben stepped it up to everyone putting forth $250. Board members continued to jump on.

What I would like to realistically propose that each of us put forth $500. I think that even the guy on a strict collecting budget would be able to afford this and would like to get in on the action.

I suggest a member with credibility that joined in either March or April of 2009 be the point of contact and money man where we can send our money. IF we do not win the Wagner, all monies will be returned less a $5 fee for money order and postage.

I am prepared today to send $500.

Craig
This is an interesting idea, but the math wouldnt work for me. Even if I had the money for this, youd need 1000 members at $500 per to generate some real funds. It would have to get to a point requiring far less members, at $2000 each thats still 250 folks. It would be sweet to have a Wags siiting on the mantle for a week every five years...