View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:18 PM
Dave
Da.ve Kra.bal

Default NET54 Fantasy baseball Re-activated

Ok, owners from last season and newbies who want to join this season ; the NET54 fantasy league has been renewed as of tonight. Owners from last year should have gotten an email tonight.

We need 4 new owners this year to fill vacancies. My wish is to have 4 people who will participate in the league fully. Our league can be fairly competetive, so if you are not that in to Rotisserie style fantasy I suggest you look for another league. If you've never done roto style and are willing to learn on the fly thats ok with me. I don't like having owners who give up on the season early or just never pay attention.
Our league fees are $50, but I am open to upping it to $75 if all teams agree. I expect all owners to pay in full by March 23rd. Any owner who has not paid by March 23rd will be promptly kicked out and replaced with someone who will pay. Last year we had some non payers and it really hurt the overall league in my opinion. As your new commish I will not tolerate non-payment, collusion , or collaboration between teams AT ALL.
Now for the fun part !! the first 4 NET54 members in good standing who reply here will be offered invites to the league ( unless a bunch of the current owners object for some reason).
Our draft is on a sunday night March 24th at 9:30 p.m. eastern time.