Thread: OT My postings
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 07:08 AM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Quote:
Originally Posted by smotan_02 View Post
Spelling and grammar are improved through care and practice. If you don't care, it won't improve. Be aware that an army of misspelled words presents an impression about your level of intellect (whether true or not). No apology needed for an impression.
I would agree that if you dont care it wont improve, (and im just too old now to start lol) though i would disagree that misspelled words reflect at all on a persons intellect. I can tell you that i had gone to a very good private grammer school grades 1-8, a top 10 private high school, and a good private college in NYC. Most if not all my work was done on a computer , ie spell check. I have also run a few successful businesses. I never needed to really learn spelling or use it in anyway.

But i can say that a knowledge of math, business, manipulation (people skills)and logic can reflect heavilly on ones intellect.
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.