View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 10:02 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Young View Post
Correct... it costs money.

I am not saying they are without knowledgeable.. I am just saying they make mistakes just like you do Richard. PSA and JSA make mistakes as well but it is my opinion that their coas are superior.
We are all entitled to our opinion. Even you and I Ben.
And I think you are sadly mistaken if you think Lelands does not use PSA or JSA because it costs them money. The procedures on Lelands have been discussed here before and NOBODY has ever accused them of that. You are really reaching Ben to accuse them of that.
Many on this forum agree with me and many agree with you in regards to the TPA's.
That has been argued here over and over but I would be willing to bet that neither Lelands nor I would never have authenticated two George W. Bush letters that were auto-penned when they had both letters in front of them.
I am also willing to bet that neither Lelands nor I would have authenticated those Rocky Marciano gloves that were talked about here in a prior thread.
And if you have a problem with a Lelands autograph I think it is relatively easy to get Mike Heffner on the phone. Try that with PSA or JSA. When your authenticators are in witness protection it is difficult to get any contact with them.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 01-25-2013 at 10:08 AM.