View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 06:57 AM

I do not post a lot as I do not feel comfortable giving opinions to others at my level of knowledge but I read this site daily. That being said, Jim and Richard have both helped me privately on at least one occasion in regards to an autograph and it was much appreciated. I have since bought from Jim and will buy from Richard when something I want and can afford shows up in his email. Ken Goldin has also been gracious to answer questions for me about The Score Board and its relationships and signings. What you "Pros" do on this board does make a difference. I am more informed because of you and have changed how I look at possible purchases. So thanks again, and know all us newbies aren't the same. Every time I see someone who started a "Is it real thread?" last week with a horrible, not even close forgery, on a China ball and then give their definitive opinions on a Dimaggio the next make me want to punch a hole in my screen. Between that and the lack of respect I even get perturbed for you. Please keep up the good work. It does not go unnoticed. Cheers