View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 09:06 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Default Just really upset

I really think that the people that come on this site and want to find out if an autograph is real or not should never ask or question someone's opinion.
I have never agreed with David on anything but we have found common ground.
If you ask for an opinion please have respect for the opinion and not say anything. Go spend your money on a tpa cert but don't insult us. You are getting free advice from some of the best people out there.
We can can be wrong but if five people tell you your drunk and one tells you your not who are you going believe ?

I am just amazed how people can ask for an opinion and then have total disrespect. There are five or six people on this site that I would take there opinion over Jsa, Psa or any TPA. I don't have to say who they are but I bet there percentage is higher than those people that can't even get a name correct or know boxing from a politician.
In the last few months people that didn't know there a-s from a hole in the ground are now experts. How do you in a few months now become something that it took most of the really good people on here years?

Just a reminder to those people that want to correct by spelling or anything else. I am a total dyslexic. This took two hours of my time.