View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 01:29 PM
Ken McMillan

Default Ebay customer service...what a joke!

eBay strikes again. Got up this morning and found a negative from a "buyer" in a foreign country. We had an item a while back and a buyer from Austria wanted to buy. The buyer was told that we do not ship outside of the United States and she bid anyhow. eBay was contacted and they advised us to issue a transaction cancellation and we did so. Never heard anything from the buyer until feedback was left today buy this buyer who did not pay for an item.

I called eBay to dispute the feedback and they said that this did not violate eBay policy even though there were blatant lies in the feedback. Buyer claimed that we cancelled due to fact that we did not get enough money for item when the transaction was cancelled due to fact that we do not do foreign shipping. I said for the record, the buyer can lie in the feedback and not pay for an item and still leave negative feedback and this was not against eBay policy. The eBay person said that this is allowable and the feedback had to stay. What a joke!!!

As it has been said before, eBay does nothing to protect sellers from idiot buyers. Bring me back the old feedback system where you can leave negatives for buyers.