View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 08:54 AM
Shelly Jaf.fe

David, once again you fudge the truth. There are a dozen comments about you on the rate your professors website, not six as you say. I am sure you know there are a dozen but I guess half a dozen and a dozen are the same thing to you. 9 out of 12 rate you as a poor teacher and the comments are as negative as anyone can get. "Worst teacher since kindergarten" is just a sample of what the students say. Some students actually hated you. And the majority of teachers at your school only got 6 or 7 comments, so the number of comments you received is high for your school. And your overall score is 1.8 out of 4, as low a score as I saw for your school. You are rated at the bottom of the barrel.
You can now go find another felon in your failed attempts to lift your shattered ego. The "call me Dr Atkatz" is getting old.
Your communication with this felon is done.
Your response to this post will not be answered by me.
And yes, you are so complete and perfect an ass, we agree on that.
And one more thing about the Prisco lawyer letter. You are correct about attorney client privilege not covering the letter. But do you really think that Prisco's lawyer would answer Chris? What hallucination did you dream that up in? I can picture her helping Chris out, yeah, right, not in this lifetime.

Last edited by shelly; 08-06-2012 at 08:56 AM.