View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

He did what many of you know. He lied cheated and defrauded people That comment was to other people saying he would get 7 years in prison I still do not think that what he did will get him that long of sentence that is why I said the above comment.
I don't need Richard, Chris or anyone else to defend me. I at least no what I did and what it meant to people that I really care about.. I just find it so difficult to think that you have no idea what a nasty vindictive person you are. I have no idea who made you so bitter but it is truly a shame, I know there are attorneys on here not one of them asked to be addressed as Esquire. My wife had a PhD she never asked to be called Doctor. I think that your students felt the same way that is why they had no respect for you professor .I feel it is really time for you to get a check up from a real Doctor. I know there is something truly wrong with you. You can call me a felon again and again there is not one person on this board that does not know that. You on the other hand will never be called anything but a complete and perfect ass.

Last edited by shelly; 08-05-2012 at 11:05 PM.