View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
CHILDREN!!! Enough already, you both stir the shit!! Take it outside and let the thread get back to what's important!!

Ken
I wish we could take it outside, Ken. But at the same time, Ken, I've been asked numerous times not to take the bait, and I have done so out of respect for the Leon and members of Net54, but how much longer do you expect me to tolerate the personal remarks directed at me from Mr. Atkatz?

Just a few days ago, Mr. Atkatz referred to my friend Shelly with his felon comment. It was a comment that was uncalled for and yet not one member here confronted Mr. Atkatz about his felon comment. I was enraged when I read that comment, but again, out of respect for Leon and Net54 members, I held back. Then Richard comes back from vacation, defends Shelly about that comment and is criticized. What kind of crap is that!!! It was okay with the members of Net54 for Mr. Atkatz to make that felon comment about my friend Shelly, but it wasn't okay for Richard to defend Shelly. You have to be kidding me!!!

So we're suppose to tolerate and not take the bait when Atkatz makes a felon comment, but if we defend our friends for being attacked it's wrong??? Seriously?

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 08-05-2012 at 05:11 PM.