View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 11:06 AM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Lemke View Post
Christopher,

That question was posted about two years ago. It was my subtle attempt to point out that while you were so strident in your self-appointed role as hobby savior that you were also engaging in (technically) illegal activity, i.e., copyright violation.

If I seem to be defensive, it's because I feel that I am being unfairly assailed for events in which I had no hand.

I'll be here as long as anybody -- except Michael -- has legitimate questions for me, providing they have not alreay been asked and answered in this interminable thread.
Mr. Lemke, it is not possible that you posted that question two years ago, because it was only earlier this year (2012) that the Blog Moderator and myself requested prints of those interviews.

Why would you care if I was in copyright violation? Would that affect you, Mr. Lemke?

Are you against, as you put it, my "self-appointed role as hobby savior?" I have never called myself a hobby savior. And I have never profited a penny from the hobby. I am not a dealer, hobby shop owner, etc. I am simply a collector who over eight years ago became fed with the crap and scum that have infected the hobby. Anything wrong with that, Mr. Lemke? Were you ever upset at my bashing of SCD? Not that I give a damn. SCD has earned any bashing they have received from the hobby.

Were you upset that I "Revisited The SCD Interview With Chris Morales?"

Why would you be upset at what I do, Mr. Lemke?

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 08-05-2012 at 11:18 AM.