View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
Bob as the man at the top of SCD one would think you would have archives to look that up. I can tell you that I know Coaches Corner advertised from at least 1997 to well past 2003. I remember a good guy named Rocky at SCD being so upset with the garbage they where selling that he left you and went to another part of Krause. I also remember you not allowing me to defend myself when UDA wrote an op ed that was filled with lies. Your big thing was, so long as they have someone authenticating their stuff you where free of blame, just like the three wise monkeys. You saw no evil.
Tracer Code became a very short term authenticator for Coaches Corner but since the authenticators there (myself included) thought virtually everything from Coaches Corner was garbage that Coaches soon dropped us and moved on to others. And you still let Coaches go on and on, despite all the complaints, despite all the protests SCD kept cashing all their checks. SCD was an enabler, a big time enabler.
Why Bob? Why?
Unless you had blinders on you had to know the truth.
Well written, Shelly.

I believe SCD accepted advertising money from Coach's Corner until 2009. It's a stain that SCD will never be able to wipe clean and the millions of dollars of crap that will infect the hobby forever.