View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 02:18 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardSimon View Post
Leon - What do you call someone who is pointing out some of the biggest problems in the hobby? If he is going to do that and in that process expose questionable practices and if he asks me for my opinion about certain things (as he has asked Ron Kerujian and a number of others on this board) then I am going to give him my opinion. If he asks me a question and wants to quote me in his blog, well Michael O Keefe has done that too. Does Heritage think he might be the Cooperstown Forger.
Many members have been happy to start new threads here linking to Hauls of Shame website. Many members apparently believe his allegations. Many members have had problems with Heritage. The number of members complaining about Heritage far exceeds the number who praise them.
Regardless of possible illegal allegations against Peter Nash, none proven at this time, I will respond to questions from him until he is accused of some criminal action. If you want to call that working in conjunction then go ahead and do it but only Heritage has accused me of doing that and I truly don't believe members here would accuse me of doing that just because I give him an opinion on an autograph and give him permission to quote me on Hauls of Shame.
I see all these complaints about Heritage posted here on Net54 and sort of just go ???. I deal with Lelands, Alexander Autograph Auctions, RR Autograph Auctions and Henry Yee. I have never had to make a complaint against any of them, either as a buyer or as a seller. I have never had an untoward incident, either as a buyer or as a seller. They are the cream of the crop and as to getting barred by Heritage, well my barrel of tears has already been disposed of.
Maybe you need to listen to the audio tape court hearing of Peter Nash's that I have? The judge totally ridiculed and reprimanded him. He then denied his motion and granted every single one of the plaintiff's motions against him. Maybe you need to read this too....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ash/index.html

Now, all that being said....maybe Nash is trying to out fraud in the hobby and, in and of itself, that is a good thing. But when he is allegedly the biggest fraudster (and in that article I believe he admitted to it more than once) then maybe you need to rethink who you help. Totally your call.....and I do appreciate anyone that helps to rid the hobby of fraud. But I think I will help folks who aren't admitted hobby fraudsters. That's just me though....