Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Net54's Seattle Meeting (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=87185)

Archive 10-02-2007 09:45 AM

Net54's Seattle Meeting

Posted By: <b>davidcycleback</b><p>If anyone's interested in attending a friendly meeting of Net54 members in Seattle (and vicinity) either post here or send me an email (linked above). Time and place has not been set, so let me know what's convenient. We could meet at central public area or even at my place (in which case my dog Henry would attend). Thanks, David

Archive 10-02-2007 11:43 AM

Net54's Seattle Meeting

Posted By: <b>JimB</b><p>David,<br />I would be interested in coming up from Portland.<br />JimB

Archive 10-02-2007 01:34 PM

Net54's Seattle Meeting

Posted By: <b>Russ Bright</b><p>Hey David - i'm interested - i always try to spearhead something like this and then get ultra busy - thanks for doing this!

Archive 10-02-2007 09:22 PM

Net54's Seattle Meeting

Posted By: <b>Brian Lindholme</b><p>I'd be interested in meeting up, talking cards...showing off cards, and having a nice dinner.<br /><br />Maybe even car pool with JimB to guard that E93 Matty properly:)<br /><br />I'm coming from Ridgefield, about 160 miles south so I'll have to convince the warden ...err wife...that it's not just a frivolous trip. Which,of course is exactly what it will be !<br /><br />The WSSCA is having a show in November, and that could be a good time to gather.<br /><br />Who will be the organizer? Bueller ?<br /><br /><br />

Archive 10-02-2007 09:58 PM

Net54's Seattle Meeting

Posted By: <b>Ken McMillan</b><p>what date would this be? I am going to Portland this weekend from Arizona.

Archive 10-02-2007 10:58 PM

Net54's Seattle Meeting

Posted By: <b>Rich Faber</b><p>November 17-18, I'll have a table. Look forward to seeing some of you.

Archive 10-02-2007 11:49 PM

Net54's Seattle Meeting

Posted By: <b>Andrew</b><p>Rob Adesso and I also will have a table at the WSSCA show in November. <br /><br />Count me in for a Net 54 get together in the Seattle area.<br /><br />Andrew

Archive 10-03-2007 01:13 PM

Net54's Seattle Meeting

Posted By: <b>davidcycleback</b><p>My suggestion is we meet not this Saturday, but next Saturday at 1 pm (time flexible) at my condo in Seattle. There are various kinds of restaurants and cafes within short walking distance and ample free parking (I don't live downtown). If this sounds okay, say so and I will give specific arrangements and directions via email before then.<br />

Archive 10-04-2007 04:41 PM

Net54's Seattle Meeting

Posted By: <b>JimB</b><p>Unfortunately I cannot make it on Saturdays between now and the first of the year because I am teaching a class. You all should go ahead though and I will catch the next one. Finding a time that is good for everybody will be impossible.<br />Have fun.<br />JimB

Archive 10-04-2007 10:02 PM

Net54's Seattle Meeting

Posted By: <b>robert a</b><p>David,<br /><br />I'd like to attend, but I'm out of town this next Saturday.<br /><br />Robert

Archive 10-05-2007 01:40 AM

Net54's Seattle Meeting

Posted By: <b>davidcycleback</b><p>We can try some other day, some other day.<br /><br />If people want to try this Sunday or next Sunday, let me know.

Archive 10-05-2007 12:59 PM

Net54's Seattle Meeting

Posted By: <b>Mike Brailey</b><p>I'd be interested.<br /><br />Mike Brailey

Archive 10-05-2007 01:07 PM

Net54's Seattle Meeting

Posted By: <b>Bob</b><p>Jim B- I didn't know you were from Portland. When I take my legal seminars each year I always check with the Oregon Bar and see when a seminar is coming to Portland (or near it) and go. I didn't get a chance to make it this year but have made it in 2004, 2005 and 2006 and plan again in 2008. Absolutely great city. I would kill to have the National held there some year instead of the usual Chicago-Cleveland cha-cha-cha.<br />tbob

Archive 10-05-2007 01:31 PM

Net54's Seattle Meeting

Posted By: <b>JimB</b><p>Bob,<br />If you are ever in Portland again, drop me a line so we can grab a meal or something.<br />JimB<br /><br />P.S. I would love it if the National were here. I may be biased, but I think Portland is a great city too.

Archive 10-06-2007 02:32 AM

Net54's Seattle Meeting

Posted By: <b>davidcycleback</b><p>Okay, the new proposal date is not this Sunday but the next Sunday at 1 pm at my place. No one confirmed make my last data/location, so this will be last attempt to captain the ship out of drydock (I'm not actually sure what is drydock, though I would guess it involves a dock and some dryness. I'd google it, but I'm a busy man). About once a year the Northwest contingent has a failed attempt at a meeting, but at least we're consistent.

Archive 10-06-2007 10:26 AM

Net54's Seattle Meeting

Posted By: <b>Mike Brailey</b><p>David,<br /><br />Count me in. Just let me know where to meet. Maybe we could discuss details of a Seattle dinner get together around the November 17-18 show dates.<br /><br />Rob/Andrew,<br />Are you available on that day?<br /><br />Mike