Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   General Question about eBay Purchase history (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=305010)

50sBaseball 07-12-2021 03:15 PM

General Question about eBay Purchase history

Over the past 3-4 weeks I have made some purchases on eBay, and when I go to check these purchases in the "Purchase History" section, I am told that it is currently not possible to access it and "Try again later." I have tried 100s of times. And the purchase history used to be at the bottom of the summary page, and now it no longer is. I know you can go the "Help" section on the very bottom of the summary page, and it provides some purchase info, but it is not as complete as the purchase history section.

Anyone else having trouble accessing their eBay Purchase History? If so, does anyone know why? Thanks

doug.goodman 07-12-2021 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 50sBaseball (Post 2122572)
Over the past 3-4 weeks I have made some purchases on eBay, and when I go to check these purchases in the "Purchase History" section, I am told that it is currently not possible to access it and "Try again later." I have tried 100s of times. And the purchase history used to be at the bottom of the summary page, and now it no longer is. I know you can go the "Help" section on the very bottom of the summary page, and it provides some purchase info, but it is not as complete as the purchase history section.

Anyone else having trouble accessing their eBay Purchase History? If so, does anyone know why? Thanks

I often get that message but when I refresh the page it usually comes up. I had this happen about 3 minutes ago...

perezfan 07-12-2021 04:09 PM

It has annoyed me for a little over a week as well. Just keep refreshing until the purchase history appears. Obviously something changed within eBay's system, and hopefully they'll correct it soon.

50sBaseball 07-12-2021 04:23 PM

eBay Purchase History

Thank you Doug and Mark for your replies. Have attempted to refresh, but have not had any luck so far.

perezfan 07-13-2021 10:44 AM

Well that sucks. It usually takes me 3 - 4 attempts.

There are 2 ways to access your purchase history. One is on the left side... under "Activity" it's the 5th line item down.

The other access point pops up if you hover over "My eBay" at the very top of the page, towards the right. Hover over "My eBay" with your cursor and then locate/click on "Purchase History".

It's probably just a coincidence, but when one link is not working for me, the other one often seems to do the trick. Again, I don't know what changed, or why eBay has to make things difficult which used to be routine.

Hope this helps.

scotgreb 07-13-2021 04:35 PM

This has been happening to me fairly regularly lately -- the mobile app is working fine. The info is also a little better, e.g., it prorates the shipping cost if multiple items were won. Scott