Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Look at what I found on Amazon (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=211429)

RichardSimon 09-13-2015 05:07 PM

Look at what I found on Amazon

http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B.../ref=sp_omfp_4

and it is authenticated by a Forensic Document Examiner.

HRBAKER 09-13-2015 05:24 PM

Richard,
He clearly explains in the Q&A why he is using a Forensic Document Examiner. What more could you want?

RichardSimon 09-13-2015 06:00 PM

Hmmm,, maybe it is worth looking into further.
His explanation certainly sounds worthy of consideration.

HRBAKER 09-13-2015 06:27 PM

:)

bender07 09-13-2015 06:36 PM

I have three Babe Ruth baseballs in my collection. This is the newest one most likely signed in 48-49 because of the signature.

I think "newest" means that it was signed last week. A '49 Ruth certainly would be a rarity.

Mr. Zipper 09-14-2015 05:21 AM

I love how these con men will fall back on the handful of "gotya" videos of the TPAs to explain why they use a supposed "forensic expert," yet completely disregard the nearly 100% inaccuracy rate of the same usual suspect forensic experts.

It's the same old tired talking points from the forgery industry... Court qualified, forensic trained, etc., etc. :rolleyes:

jgmp123 09-14-2015 08:31 AM

what a piece of crap this guy is...He won't even disclose who did the authentication on the ball.

MooseDog 09-14-2015 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bender07 (Post 1452301)
I think "newest" means that it was signed last week. A '49 Ruth certainly would be a rarity.

Yes, I'm pretty sure the ball in the picture was signed in '49. :D

djson1 09-14-2015 10:20 AM

In the Q&A, how could he tell that the person who asked the question is clearly "anti-forensic examiner"?

Fuddjcal 09-14-2015 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djson1 (Post 1452479)
In the Q&A, how could he tell that the person who asked the question is clearly "anti-forensic examiner"?

because he's a legitimate jack off scamming moron...Not that this is a newsflash. Happens every minute of every day. Some morons are not quite as bold:D

RichardSimon 09-14-2015 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djson1 (Post 1452479)

That particular Q&A has now been removed from the page.
Is that something that a seller can do or does Amazon have to do it?

travrosty 09-14-2015 03:00 PM

Q: Who did the authentication on this ball?

A: three different people, all forensic. As Mr. Gorajczyk said: However after working with Mr. Rocci and seeing what PSA, JSA, Global and Steiner were calling authentic I am reluctant to do any further examinations. More than half of the material that I received was forged and no one really seemed to care as long as there was a coa. So I do not use PSA, JSA or Global they are untrained and just ex-dealers, Mr. Williams.

Q: Why isn't it authenticated by psa/dna or james spence?

A: Because they are not formally trained nor in a dispute can they testify in court. I only use forensic examiners that are court approved, board certified and formally trained in handwriting examination. If PSA or JSA were any good they would be doing police work, unfortunately they are not qualified. Their examinations have been exposed on TV many times as fraudulent. see less
America's Memories answered on July 7, 2015

Q: why is this ball priced below the other balls signed by babe ruth

A: I have three Babe Ruth baseballs in my collection. This is the newest one most likely signed in 48-49 because of the signature. The other two are much older and more expensive because of the age. A Babe Ruth baseball books for $20,000. I guess some people just want to make more money on what they have. I don't, I just expect a fair profit. The other two Ruth baseballs are $15,000 and $18,000 and still in my collection. Babe Ruth signed a lot of material specially in later life. I have a photo of him with two dealers signing baseballs. He is shown surrounded by over 1,000 baseballs. It is not that Babe Ruth signed baseballs are that rare, the price is driven by the desire to own one. I think my price is fair considering the age of the ball.

jgmp123 09-14-2015 03:21 PM

That last reply was to me and below is his follow up...Chris, you'll love this!

"James, I apologize. Today I received a question from a Christopher Williams about the Babe Ruth bass. He is a know anti-forensic person and starts trouble. I replied as if you were him because he is a major endorser of PSA and JSA. Mr. Rocci started PSA hired Spence of JSA and formed Global. When he realized their authentications were not valid he has formed a forensic company and Mr. Gorajczyk is one of the elite Forensic examiners in the country. The ball is currently under examination with another forensic company for a detailed 4-5 page report on the signature and approved exemplars in the report it was compared to. I did this to abate any questions about its authenticity. If he passes it I will relist it with name and address. I can not tell you where and when it was signed because..."

thetruthisoutthere 09-14-2015 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgmp123 (Post 1452558)
That last reply was to me and below is his follow up...Chris, you'll love this!

"James, I apologize. Today I received a question from a Christopher Williams about the Babe Ruth bass. He is a know anti-forensic person and starts trouble. I replied as if you were him because he is a major endorser of PSA and JSA. Mr. Rocci started PSA hired Spence of JSA and formed Global. When he realized their authentications were not valid he has formed a forensic company and Mr. Gorajczyk is one of the elite Forensic examiners in the country. The ball is currently under examination with another forensic company for a detailed 4-5 page report on the signature and approved exemplars in the report it was compared to. I did this to abate any questions about its authenticity. If he passes it I will relist it with name and address. I can not tell you where and when it was signed because..."

I do love it, James!!!

I love the part that reads "John Goraczyk is one of the elite Forensic Examiners in the country."

Truth is, he (John Goraczyk) doesn't know squat about sports autographs.

btcarfagno 09-14-2015 04:30 PM

Is the baseball even pre-1949?

Doesn't really matter because obviously the signature is ass...but the age of the ball could be indisputable for this fucktard.

Tom C

39special 09-14-2015 04:36 PM

How much would it cost to have a forensic examiner check that ball and give a four page report?

RichardSimon 09-14-2015 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 39special (Post 1452576)
How much would it cost to have a forensic examiner check that ball and give a four page report?

much $$$$$

Chris can verify this I believe.

Fuddjcal 09-14-2015 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere (Post 1452570)
I do love it, James!!!

I love the part that reads "John Goraczyk is one of the elite Forensic Examiners in the country."

Truth is, he (John Goraczyk) doesn't know squat about autographs.

It might as well be Nicholas Burczyk :D:D:D

thetruthisoutthere 09-14-2015 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuddjcal (Post 1452638)
It might as well be Nicholas Burczyk :D:D:D

+1

thetruthisoutthere 09-14-2015 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardSimon (Post 1452586)
much $$$$$

Chris can verify this I believe.

Very true, Rich.

I forget how long ago it was, but I posted a thread about Chris "I Never Saw An Autograph I Didn't Like" Morales, and I looked into the rates of Forensic Document Examiners.

From what I recall, the lowest rate I found was $750.00 for one signature (Abraham Lincoln) and I was to provide the exemplars.