Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   SGC Website Login Issues (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=188823)

deadballpaul 06-02-2014 07:05 AM

SGC Website Login Issues

Is anybody else having trouble logging in, or is it just me? Seems they should have resolved that issue with the redesigned website by now, right?

sebie43 06-02-2014 07:10 AM

It lets me log in, but all of my registered sets dont show up.

frankbmd 06-02-2014 07:15 AM

Last week I was able to update my registry on the new site.

Last night I could not log in at all.

I tried resetting my password.

The new password, which was accepted, didn't work either.

I guess I'll just have to go back to PRO.:D

ncinin 06-02-2014 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadballpaul (Post 1283093)
Is anybody else having trouble logging in, or is it just me? Seems they should have resolved that issue with the redesigned website by now, right?

You may not get the same results as I have but I changed my password and could not get logged in as you are experiencing. I tried entering with my new password and leaving the username blank and I am able to log in ok. It acts as if the username is prefilled but not displayed or something.

I duplicated this on my desktop PC and tablet at will.

The bad news is my current invoice or recent invoices show up in submission results. Only one invoice from 2013 and invoices from 1998 to 2005 display.

So try entering just the password and leave the username blank and see what happens.

deadballpaul 06-02-2014 07:30 AM

"So try entering just the password and leave the username blank and see what happens."

I tried just entering my password, but same poor result. Also, tried using both Chrome & Internet explorer. I hope SGC responds with an update on this issue. They are usually pretty good at doing that.

RGold 06-02-2014 09:12 AM

I just logged in without a problem. Not sure why anyone would bother at this point.

My Registry Sets feature is not working. To get to my sets I have to individually scroll through the multitude of sets. So far, it seems they somehow managed to retain every bad feature from the old site.

The beautiful graphics from the old registry are gone. They added completely stupid bar graphs illustrating your set percentages. In other word, if your set is 50% completed, do you really need to see an illustration of where 50% falls on a line?

Suprisingly, the Registry Rankings feature lets you know that the highest graded sets are modern.

Disappointed. :mad::mad::mad:

GregMitch34 06-02-2014 10:46 AM

They rejected by user name/password altho never has been changed. And new password form not working either. Total fail.

kmac32 06-03-2014 01:03 PM

They lost my e-mail and links so had to call and we figured it out. I actually had 3 accounts in their system that Douglas murged into one and updated to have the most recent info. Now I can see every card invoice I have ever submitted.

Jay Wolt 06-03-2014 02:33 PM

Ken, glad it works well for you.
I can logon w/ no problem, but can't see any of my submission invoices, nor the pop report or add cards to my registered set.

Leon 06-03-2014 02:46 PM

I think it is possible the website has been capturing customers' old information along with the new. So if you had different logins over the years the system has possibly been grabbing old info. I have some email addresses that have been out of commission for at least 10 yrs but are still valid in the system. I seem to be able to see everything now. I believe they are working on using each customers master number and eventually everything will be under one id and login umbrella (for all of a users logins). Then each customer will have only one login for the whole site. It is going to take a little time to do that. I sent in a submission yesterday and had to request both my user id and did a password reset. That worked fine. Then in order to view old historical submissions/invoices you need to click on "Submit Cards" and scroll down to "Check Submission Status". That is where your historical info is. I haven't gone to the registry or the forum yet.
They might look at changing the verbiage on the button that says "Check Submission Status") so it is more intuitive and will signify old invoices or submissions.

jbsports33 06-03-2014 03:01 PM

SGC Website Login Issues

Thanks Leon - I asked SGC yesterday about the Accounts/Ids, but your info gives me an idea that they have been working on these types of issues already

Jimmy

Leon 06-03-2014 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbsports33 (Post 1283665)
Thanks Leon - I asked SGC yesterday about the Accounts/Ids, but your info gives me an idea that they have been working on these types of issues already

Jimmy

They are very aware of them and are working on them.

bobfreedman 06-03-2014 03:46 PM

Web Site

The problem was In SGC's old system there were multiple log ins for a single person. A single person could have several log ins for online submittals, one or more for the registry and some internal ones that SGC used mailed in submittals. When they switched software providers all of those log ins were combined into a single system. Because of that a single person could have several valid log ins. We are in the process of combining all of those log ins for a single person into a single log in. At that point, all of the online interactions done with the website will be accessed through that log in. We are very close to finishing that task. Our apologies for the issues

Bob Freedman

frankbmd 06-03-2014 04:12 PM

Last week I logged in on the new site and added cards to my registry.

Yesterday I had to change my password to Log in and my registry was there, but could not be updated with an additional card.

Today I could log in with my new password, but now my registry sets have disappeared completely.

Yup, we are making steady progress.

bobfreedman 06-03-2014 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankbmd (Post 1283702)
Last week I logged in on the new site and added cards to my registry.

Yesterday I had to change my password to Log in and my registry was there, but could not be updated with an additional card.

Today I could log in with my new password, but now my registry sets have disappeared completely.

Yup, we are making steady progress.

Frank, read above

chernieto 06-03-2014 05:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by bobfreedman (Post 1283691)
The problem was In SGC's old system there were multiple log ins for a single person. A single person could have several log ins for online submittals, one or more for the registry and some internal ones that SGC used mailed in submittals. When they switched software providers all of those log ins were combined into a single system. Because of that a single person could have several valid log ins. We are in the process of combining all of those log ins for a single person into a single log in. At that point, all of the online interactions done with the website will be accessed through that log in. We are very close to finishing that task. Our apologies for the issues

Bob Freedman

Bob,
I was wondering if pop reports will in the future pull up T206's when T206 is entered as the set. They don't seem to recognize "T206" as a set currently.
Thanks
Paul
Attachment 147240

bobfreedman 06-03-2014 06:28 PM

Web Site

Paul, It is now fixed. T206 by itself worked and Young by it self worked. Now the combination works. My apologies for the issue. If anyone else has an issue please send it to me at bob@simpleauctionsite.com

chernieto 06-03-2014 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobfreedman (Post 1283735)
Paul, It is now fixed. T206 by itself worked and Young by it self worked. Now the combination works. My apologies for the issue. If anyone else has an issue please send it to me at bob@simpleauctionsite.com

Beautiful
Thank you !