Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone else have trouble with Clean Sweep Auctions? (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=327925)

uyu906 11-22-2022 05:02 PM

Anyone else have trouble with Clean Sweep Auctions?

I had what I thought was a minor question/issue with one of their latest auctions that ended 2 weeks ago. I have sent them 4-5 emails and called them twice. The emails have been completely ignored. I talked to a woman who answers the phone at Clean Sweeps, she seems very nice by the way, but has told me I need to speak to the boss who is always too busy to speak to me when I call. I asked her to have him call me back, and gave her my phone number, but no call back. She also told me she has forwarded my emails to her boss.

What do you have to do to get someone with decision making power to respond to a question at Clean Sweep?

Thanks,
Rich Saylor

Leon 11-22-2022 05:15 PM

Please put your full name next to your post per the rule in bold letters near the top of every page. Thanks.

x2drich2000 11-22-2022 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uyu906 (Post 2286276)
I had what I thought was a minor question/issue with one of their latest auctions that ended 2 weeks ago. I have sent them 4-5 emails and called them twice. The emails have been completely ignored. I talked to a woman who answers the phone at Clean Sweeps, she seems very nice by the way, but has told me I need to speak to the boss who is always too busy to speak to me when I call. I asked her to have him call me back, and gave her my phone number, but no call back. She also told me she has forwarded my emails to her boss.

What do you have to do to get someone with decision making power to respond to a question at Clean Sweep?

Thanks,
Rich

Seeing that you're in PA, simplest solution might be to head to the Philly Show in December and try to corner Steve in person.

uyu906 11-22-2022 08:42 PM

reply received

Steve from Clean Sweep replied to me by email a few minutes ago.
He has promised to look into my question and give me an answer by tomorrow.

Rich

Quote:

Originally Posted by uyu906 (Post 2286276)

Thanks,
Rich Saylor

refz 11-23-2022 10:14 AM

I never had an issue dealing with Steve only pleasant experiences but like stated above best way is to corner him at a show (give him the ole 1-2 lol) unless by chance you succeed by phone.

uyu906 11-23-2022 10:18 AM

satisfied

Steve emailed me this morning and has resolved the issue I had to my satisfaction. All is well.

Thanks,
Rich

Quote:

Originally Posted by refz (Post 2286511)
I never had an issue dealing with Steve only pleasant experiences but like stated above best way is to corner him at a show (give him the ole 1-2 lol) unless by chance you succeed by phone.

Republicaninmass 11-23-2022 10:23 AM

Never once had an issue him getting back to me. I think a while ago I used the contact form on his site and didnt get a response. Had you used that method by chance?

jayshum 11-23-2022 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uyu906 (Post 2286514)
Steve emailed me this morning and has resolved the issue I had to my satisfaction. All is well.

Thanks,
Rich

Glad to hear everything got worked out for you. I've dealt with Steve and Clean Sweep for over 20 years and never had a problem, but sometimes things happen.

pokerplyr80 11-23-2022 07:46 PM

Glad it worked out. I have called in a couple of times for issues that weren't even issues. Just questions about listings. I have always received a prompt response with the information I was looking for.