Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   VCP website down? (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=91519)

Archive 12-09-2008 08:14 PM

VCP website down?

Posted By: <b>Jim VB</b><p>Down for everyone, or just me?

Archive 12-09-2008 08:22 PM

VCP website down?

Posted By: <b>Jamie</b><p>Yes, me too.

Archive 12-09-2008 09:11 PM

VCP website down?

Posted By: <b>Bobby Binder</b><p>We finished transferring all the images from one of our servers to consolidate it. We needed to redirect the DNS for that server and when that happened is when the site went down for a few minutes, Sorry for the inconvenience. The site is back up and should be for everyone.

Archive 12-09-2008 09:17 PM

VCP website down?

Posted By: <b>Jeff Lichtman</b><p>Still down for me.

Archive 12-10-2008 09:40 AM

VCP website down?

Posted By: <b>Bottom of the Ninth</b><p>Is the site still down or is it that I don't know how to click onto my bookmark?

Archive 12-10-2008 10:12 AM

VCP website down?

Posted By: <b>Jason L</b><p>that's a really tough question to answer remotely.

Archive 12-10-2008 10:31 AM

VCP website down?

Posted By: <b>Jerry</b><p>I still can't get the site as of 12:31 PM CST 12/10/08

Archive 12-10-2008 10:42 AM

VCP website down?

Posted By: <b>Alan U</b><p>Down for me too since last night.

Archive 12-10-2008 10:48 AM

VCP website down?

Posted By: <b>Rob D.</b><p>Still down for me. Dang it, today was the day I was going to renew at the new, higher rate. But I'm sure this is a stressful time for VCP.

Archive 12-10-2008 10:49 AM

VCP website down?

Posted By: <b>Dan Bretta</b><p>Not Found<br><br>The requested URL /search.php was not found on this server.<br>Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at www.vintagecardprices.com Port 80

Archive 12-10-2008 02:36 PM

VCP website down?

Posted By: <b>Jim VB</b><p>This is way above my job classification level but... <br><br><br><br>I just spoke to Bobby. The site is back up, but if you are having trouble he gave me these instructions. <br><br><br>This is way out of my job classification level but... <br><br>I just spoke to Bobby. The site is back up, but if you are having trouble he gave me these instructions. <br><br><br><br>Jim, <br><br><br>The site is up and if you want to get access you will need to flush your <br>DNS, here are the instructions. Otherwise it will show up again for you <br>once it has propagated the internet.<br><br>1. Click the Microsoft Start logo in the bottom left corner of the <br>screen 2. Click <i>All Programs</i> 3. Click <i>Accessories</i> 4. Click on <br><i>Command Prompt</i> **5. In the command window type the following and then <br>hit enter: *ipconfig /flushdns* 6. You will see the following <br>confirmation: |Windows IP Configuration Successfully flushed the DNS <br>Resolver Cache.|<br><br>For Windows Vista: 1. Click the Microsoft Vista Start logo in the bottom <br>left corner of the screen 2. Click <i>All Programs</i> 3. Click <i>Accessories</i> <br>4. RIGHT-click on <i>Command Prompt</i> 5. Select <i>Run As Administrator</i> 6. <br>In the command window type the following and then hit enter: *ipconfig <br>/flushdns* 7. You will see the following confirmation:<br><br><br>Regards,<br><br>Bobby Binder<br>VintageCardPrices<br><br><br>Note- After I did this, I was able to log on to VCP, once, but subsequent attempts get me back to the same problems as before. <br><br><br>

Archive 12-10-2008 02:54 PM

VCP website down?

Posted By: <b>Dan Bretta</b><p>The site is back online for me and I didn't have to do any &quot;flushing&quot;.

Archive 12-10-2008 03:33 PM

VCP website down?

Posted By: <b>Alan U</b><p>I'm back up too, without any of the rigamarole

Archive 12-14-2008 04:54 AM

VCP website down?

Posted By: <b>Matt</b><p>down again for me...

Archive 12-14-2008 05:31 AM

VCP website down?

Posted By: <b>Tony Andrea</b><p>Matt ,<br>Down for me Sunday morning to. My browser won't even open up the VCP page?<br>I have a big fat &quot;ERROR&quot; on my monitor.....<br><br>Tony

Archive 12-14-2008 08:08 AM

VCP website down?

Posted By: <b>Bobby Binder</b><p>I just got up and everything looks fine for me if the site was down it had nothing to do with us doing something. I will further investigate to find out what happened.

Archive 12-14-2008 08:13 AM

VCP website down?

Posted By: <b>Matt</b><p>it's back up now, but was definitely down earlier.

Archive 12-14-2008 08:18 AM

VCP website down?

Posted By: <b>Bruce Dorskind</b><p><br><br>We did not have a problem<br><br>We have been on and off the site since 5:45 AM this morning<br><br><br>Bruce Dorskind<br>America's Toughest Want List

Archive 12-14-2008 08:21 AM

VCP website down?

Posted By: <b>Tony Andrea</b><p>As Matt states, it is back up now, but was definitely down earlier this morning.<br>Thx, Tony<br>