Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Cut junk era commons = most iconic cards ever (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=214222)

btcarfagno 10-06-2017 09:02 PM

That's just insane. I mean...all of the pieces that you do are insane. I have so little artistic talent that just thinking about how someone is capable of doing something like that makes my brain hurt.

Tom C

Aquarian Sports Cards 10-07-2017 06:56 AM

actually dig the more impressionistic qualities of the unfinished portions. Maybe that's the next project? cards in different styles? Gimme a 52 Mantle in cubism etc???

JollyElm 10-07-2017 03:40 PM

Hey Tim,
I know, artistic integrity and all of that aside, have you ever thought of doing multiples of your finished works? Say, for instance, you're cutting a piece of a card to get the specific shadow you need. Couldn't you take another (of the same) card and cut out the exact same shape? That way you could be working on two or more pieces at the same time. Might be something to explore to get more of your work out there, and generate some further sales.

Incredible stuff!!!!!

TimCarrollArt 10-09-2017 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by btcarfagno (Post 1708049)
That's just insane. I mean...all of the pieces that you do are insane. I have so little artistic talent that just thinking about how someone is capable of doing something like that makes my brain hurt.

Tom C

Thank you, Tom!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards (Post 1708097)
actually dig the more impressionistic qualities of the unfinished portions. Maybe that's the next project? cards in different styles? Gimme a 52 Mantle in cubism etc???

Glad you like the in-progress shot! However, I have no intent to switch styles, just continue to tighten what I do.;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JollyElm (Post 1708270)
Hey Tim,
I know, artistic integrity and all of that aside, have you ever thought of doing multiples of your finished works? Say, for instance, you're cutting a piece of a card to get the specific shadow you need. Couldn't you take another (of the same) card and cut out the exact same shape? That way you could be working on two or more pieces at the same time. Might be something to explore to get more of your work out there, and generate some further sales.

Incredible stuff!!!!!

Thank you! Creating multiple pieces of the same artwork could be done, but for many reasons, I have no desire to do it. When I started doing this in the spring of 2009, I intended on a small series of 5-8. I made the T206 Wagner, 52T Mantle, and 89 Griffey really quick. The sketches were extremely loose, and the amount of cards I had to choose from was extremely limited. The end results were basically concept/prototype pieces of what I do now. I decided years later to give attention to the Wags, Mantle, & Griffey and make detailed pieces of each. Those are the only three I will ever create a 2nd time. I've started Wagner, and the Mantle/Griffey originals are complete. I still own the concepts of all 3 pieces (and Griffey even signed his). Here is a side-by-side of the concept Griffey and the piece I finished last year:

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4475/...c9493bdb_n.jpg

TimCarrollArt 10-15-2017 07:35 AM

Eddie is finished.....SOLD.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4513/...3e58d36a_c.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4512/...b27cf7a9_c.jpg

kvnkvnkvn 10-15-2017 07:43 AM

This is why I love humans...Great work...

baseballfan 10-16-2017 02:20 PM

great piece, can't wait to see the next one

invest 10-17-2017 08:39 AM

Had to have these

2 Attachment(s)
Considering they are two of my favorite all time cards (along with my son's favorites) I had to have these. Outstanding work as always Tim

Troy

greco827 10-17-2017 10:48 AM

Amazing!!! Just amazing!!! The artistic talent, patience, and vision of what you do blows my mind! If you ever do an '84 Topps Mattingly or '71 Topps Thurman Munson, let me know. Not sure what it costs to commission such a thing, but I'd definitely be interested!

Ronnie73 10-17-2017 12:12 PM

I agree on the 1984 Topps Mattingly. He's not only my favorite player of all time but the 1984 Topps was the first real set I collected from packs as a kid. I think the 1971 Munson would be difficult with all the background noise in the picture but I'm not the expert, Tim sure is. Incredible work and talent.

JollyElm 10-17-2017 03:08 PM

Tim, from a production standpoint, I have a question for you. Your incredible works are tantamount to impressionist paintings in a museum. From a distance you get a clear image of the subject, but when you get close up you see the work is comprised of brush strokes and dabs of paint, etc. When you are creating a piece, how often are you stepping way far back from it to make sure the weird colored shreds of baseball cards (your 'brush strokes' as it were) are achieving the desired effect from a distance?? I imagine the floor leading up to and away from your easel is just worn the heck out. Ha ha.

TimCarrollArt 11-13-2017 12:04 PM

No idea how I missed these responses/questions - so sorry I'm just now getting to them!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kvnkvnkvn (Post 1710469)
This is why I love humans...Great work...

Thank you! Agreed. Everybody has something they do better than everyone around them. Some just haven't realized it yet!

Quote:

Originally Posted by baseballfan (Post 1710857)
great piece, can't wait to see the next one

Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by invest (Post 1711068)
Considering they are two of my favorite all time cards (along with my son's favorites) I had to have these. Outstanding work as always Tim

Troy

Troy, I'm honored to have those hanging on your wall.

Quote:

Originally Posted by greco827 (Post 1711124)
Amazing!!! Just amazing!!! The artistic talent, patience, and vision of what you do blows my mind! If you ever do an '84 Topps Mattingly or '71 Topps Thurman Munson, let me know. Not sure what it costs to commission such a thing, but I'd definitely be interested!

Thanks! I'll be sending you some information shortly on both the Mattingly and Munson. Both would be extremely time-consuning due to the full body action poses, and in the case of the Mattingly, an extremely small portrait to boot. I've always wanted to work the 1976 Topps Munson. That's a card that lends itself well to what I do. I'll be in touch soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronnie73 (Post 1711149)
I agree on the 1984 Topps Mattingly. He's not only my favorite player of all time but the 1984 Topps was the first real set I collected from packs as a kid. I think the 1971 Munson would be difficult with all the background noise in the picture but I'm not the expert, Tim sure is. Incredible work and talent.

Bingo on the Munson. It can be done, but I have a pretty good grasp on which images would be captured realistically, and which would be more of a representation. The Munson would definitely be a representation with far less detail than some of the other pieces I have finished. The 84 Topps Mattingly would challenging as well. Cutting the intricate pieces that make the flip shades, his fingers, the smallest of pinstripes, etc. And then there is the portrait in which his likeness must be nailed. I really appreciate the kind words!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JollyElm (Post 1711221)
Tim, from a production standpoint, I have a question for you. Your incredible works are tantamount to impressionist paintings in a museum. From a distance you get a clear image of the subject, but when you get close up you see the work is comprised of brush strokes and dabs of paint, etc. When you are creating a piece, how often are you stepping way far back from it to make sure the weird colored shreds of baseball cards (your 'brush strokes' as it were) are achieving the desired effect from a distance?? I imagine the floor leading up to and away from your easel is just worn the heck out. Ha ha.

Great question, and one I do not get as often as others. Believe it or not, my iPhone becomes my best friend in saving me steps. Holding the phone up and viewing it through that camera lens where the image is compressed makes a world of difference. That keeps me by the drafting table, lol.

By the way, it isn't an iconic card, but this is a piece I had to get right. I worked the following over the last few months during the day when my wife was away and my kids were in school. I surprised my youngest with this (working on the other kids). This one measures just under 3 ft x 3 ft. My 10-year old son, Mason:

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4552/...2d439dc4_c.jpg

ullmandds 11-13-2017 03:19 PM

tim...that is A-mazing!!!!!!!

TimCarrollArt 11-14-2017 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ullmandds (Post 1719714)

Thanks, Pete!

bnorth 11-14-2017 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ullmandds (Post 1719714)

+1 Your work seems to get a little better with each piece.

conor912 11-14-2017 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bnorth (Post 1719920)

I was thinking that too. Not that your earlier work isn't good, but we're literally watching you perfect your craft a little more with each piece. Thanks for taking us on the ride!

TimCarrollArt 11-14-2017 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bnorth (Post 1719920)

Quote:

Originally Posted by conor912 (Post 1719928)
I was thinking that too. Not that your earlier work isn't good, but we're literally watching you perfect your craft a little more with each piece. Thanks for taking us on the ride!

From people that have seen my work before, this kind of compliment means everything. I aim to be a lifelong learner in every aspect; it's just more public within the art side of things. Thank you both for the consistent words of encouragement and support.

JollyElm 11-14-2017 02:35 PM

You realize you've just ruined fatherhood for everyone else out there, don'tcha? Now when a dad puts a snapshot of his son on the fridge, the response is going to be, "WTF, Dad??? Just a measly photograph???? Are you kidding me???? Don't you know what Tim Carroll does for his son??? Come on, man!!!!!!"

TimCarrollArt 11-15-2017 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JollyElm (Post 1720077)
You realize you've just ruined fatherhood for everyone else out there, don'tcha? Now when a dad puts a snapshot of his son on the fridge, the response is going to be, "WTF, Dad??? Just a measly photograph???? Are you kidding me???? Don't you know what Tim Carroll does for his son??? Come on, man!!!!!!"

No, no....lol, didn't ruin anything at all. What the son could encourage is, "Dad, will you HIRE Tim to do one of me?" That's a win-win for us both.;)

TimCarrollArt 01-09-2018 08:21 AM

Finished with a commissioned 1948 Leaf Stan Musial RC.......hope to have a barrage of new pieces complete before the end of January.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4620/...072e697aa1.jpg

CobbSpikedMe 01-09-2018 04:41 PM

Your work is unreal Tim. Great Job on all of these pieces.

AndyH

Peter_Spaeth 01-09-2018 06:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by conor912 (Post 1719928)

I think Tim was pretty damn perfect two years ago.

TimCarrollArt 01-10-2018 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CobbSpikedMe (Post 1737095)
Your work is unreal Tim. Great Job on all of these pieces.

AndyH

Thank you, Andy! If you ever get the itch to have one of those T206 backs with purple stamps hanging on the wall, let me know.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth (Post 1737129)
I think Tim was pretty damn perfect two years ago.

Thank you, Peter! Very proud you are still enjoying the Babe. You will find humor in knowing that the time I spent with the blue on the 48L Musial was on par with that 33G green!

TimCarrollArt 01-11-2018 11:21 AM

Making good on my promise for a productive January, I am now finished with this: a 1938 Goudey Joe DiMaggio. This one measures just over 24" x 30", and was slowly made just for fun over the course of the past year. It is available.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4615/...3c09e290bb.jpg

TimCarrollArt 01-17-2018 04:24 PM

Commissioned 1959 Topps Bob Gibson RC. The color contrast in the original card design made this one fun to work!

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4657/...04b6d80614.jpg

Aquarian Sports Cards 01-17-2018 05:00 PM

hmm thinking you need to make a Cracker jack with a crease or two, rounded corners and some caramel staining! Stretch those artistic muscles of yours! As always, love your work.

CobbSpikedMe 01-17-2018 06:32 PM

Phenomenal. Period.

TimCarrollArt 01-18-2018 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards (Post 1739608)
hmm thinking you need to make a Cracker jack with a crease or two, rounded corners and some caramel staining! Stretch those artistic muscles of yours! As always, love your work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CobbSpikedMe (Post 1739637)
Phenomenal. Period.

Thank you both! I'm working to secure some '04 Topps Cracker Jacks, and then I'll begin work on the Joe Jackson (mint condition, of course!:))

TimCarrollArt 02-27-2018 02:53 PM

Getting closer on this Matty portrait.....

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4720/...35d2611293.jpg

ullmandds 02-27-2018 03:09 PM

looks done to me!!!!!

TimCarrollArt 04-20-2018 10:20 AM

Commissioned 1954 Bowman Mantle complete.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/864/4...ecc01fb247.jpg

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/856/4...456c6ba8b7.jpg

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/894/4...a6481c8ee8.jpg

Peter_Spaeth 04-20-2018 04:15 PM

Tim another masterpiece, especially the uniform.

TimCarrollArt 04-21-2018 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth (Post 1769147)
Tim another masterpiece, especially the uniform.

Thank you, Peter!

GKreindler 04-21-2018 06:10 AM

Wonderful, Tim. You keep getting better and better!

Another gem.

Jason 04-21-2018 07:55 AM

Great work as alwats Tim. I have to one of these done one day.

TimCarrollArt 04-22-2018 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GKreindler (Post 1769274)
Wonderful, Tim. You keep getting better and better!

Another gem.

Thank you, Graig. Getting better is the best compliment I can truly get!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason (Post 1769301)
Great work as alwats Tim. I have to one of these done one day.

Thanks, Jason! Looking forward to working with you.

TimCarrollArt 05-10-2018 03:10 PM

1952 Tip Top Mickey Mantle complete (26" x 26"):

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/830/4...a1bbcdc183.jpg

ullmandds 05-10-2018 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimCarrollArt (Post 1775408)
1952 Tip Top Mickey Mantle complete (26" x 26"):

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/830/4...a1bbcdc183.jpg

awesome tim!

Peter_Spaeth 05-10-2018 03:46 PM

I can attest that as great as the images of these works look online, they don't compare to the real thing. The one I have seen is just stunning in person. If you were considering commissioning one, you definitely should.

ullmandds 05-10-2018 03:49 PM

agreed! I love mine!

TimCarrollArt 05-10-2018 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth (Post 1775423)
I can attest that as great as the images of these works look online, they don't compare to the real thing. The one I have seen is just stunning in person. If you were considering commissioning one, you definitely should.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ullmandds (Post 1775425)
agreed! I love mine!

Thank you both. The endorsements are appreciated very much!

TimCarrollArt 07-01-2018 02:26 PM

T206 Mathewson portrait complete. 16" x 29".

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1824/...7e165532de.jpg

TimCarrollArt 09-24-2018 02:35 PM

Another one down.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1957/...0f9e9673_z.jpg

GKreindler 09-24-2018 02:39 PM

Amazeballs.

One of my favorite quotes about the Grateful Dead (from Bill Graham, if I remember) applies here:

"They're not the best at what they do, they're the only ones who do what they do."

You've gotten so much better over the years, it's frankly frightening.

TimCarrollArt 09-24-2018 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GKreindler (Post 1815137)
Amazeballs.

One of my favorite quotes about the Grateful Dead (from Bill Graham, if I remember) applies here:

"They're not the best at what they do, they're the only ones who do what they do."

You've gotten so much better over the years, it's frankly frightening.

I appreciate your work so much and the level you are at.....so naturally your compliments mean a ton to me, Graig. Thank you, my friend.

NotVader 09-25-2018 03:23 PM

I love me some art! + baseball = Incredible Cards

Hat is off to you I LOVE Your Work !! never saw this before.

Sincerely from Florida
CV

Leon 09-29-2018 11:47 AM

Those really are great looking, Tim!!

TimCarrollArt 09-29-2018 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotVader (Post 1815437)
I love me some art! + baseball = Incredible Cards

Hat is off to you I LOVE Your Work !! never saw this before.

Sincerely from Florida
CV

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1816291)
Those really are great looking, Tim!!

Thank you both!

Peter_Spaeth 09-29-2018 01:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
As great as these images look online, they don't compare to seeing the real thing where you can really appreciate the detailed work involved and just how close Tim gets to the original.

oldjudge 09-29-2018 01:09 PM

Tim’s work is incredible both for it’s quality and it’s creativity. These are museum quality pieces and I’m sure that in the future Tim’s pieces will be displayed at Cooperstown.

TimCarrollArt 09-29-2018 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth (Post 1816301)
As great as these images look online, they don't compare to seeing the real thing where you can really appreciate the detailed work involved and just how close Tim gets to the original.

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldjudge (Post 1816303)
Tim’s work is incredible both for it’s quality and it’s creativity. These are museum quality pieces and I’m sure that in the future Tim’s pieces will be displayed at Cooperstown.

Mercy....you gentlemen know how to make a fella blush. It is an honor to have pieces in your collections, and I appreciate your words of support and encouragement!

JollyElm 09-29-2018 03:04 PM

I have to say it again...and again...and again. You GOTTA start making prints available. I know your M.O. is to have each piece be a truly unique work of art for the eventual owner, and I respect that, but if you start producing prints for the rest of us, the original pieces will still absolutely be one of ones. There are plenty of photos of "The Creation of Adam" adorning people's walls, but to see the original you still have to crook your neck to look up at the Sistine Chapel's ceiling. (No hyperbole here. :rolleyes:)

Jim65 09-29-2018 03:10 PM

Wow, awesome stuff

TimCarrollArt 09-29-2018 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JollyElm (Post 1816326)
I have to say it again...and again...and again. You GOTTA start making prints available. I know your M.O. is to have each piece be a truly unique work of art for the eventual owner, and I respect that, but if you start producing prints for the rest of us, the original pieces will still absolutely be one of ones. There are plenty of photos of "The Creation of Adam" adorning people's walls, but to see the original you still have to crook your neck to look up at the Sistine Chapel's ceiling. (No hyperbole here. :rolleyes:)

I understand....wish I could do more than I do, but I do not believe copyright laws would be in my favor if I started mass producing prints. I have made a handful of smaller 16" x 20" prints for some pieces, but the amount was extremely small and I used most of them for social media giveaways and donations to charity events.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim65 (Post 1816328)
Wow, awesome stuff

Thank you!

TimCarrollArt 10-17-2018 03:13 PM

Another Mantle off the list! Next up is a commissioned Cobb......

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1917/...0fd5324e_z.jpg

brass_rat 10-17-2018 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimCarrollArt (Post 1820494)
Next up is a commissioned Cobb......

Yes!! :D :D

(And beautiful Mantle, too! :))

TimCarrollArt 10-18-2018 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brass_rat (Post 1820504)
Yes!! :D :D

(And beautiful Mantle, too! :))

:)

Leon 10-20-2018 02:42 PM

Another very cool piece of art!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by TimCarrollArt (Post 1820494)
Another Mantle off the list! Next up is a commissioned Cobb......

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1917/...0fd5324e_z.jpg

TimCarrollArt 11-08-2018 04:53 AM

T206 Ty Cobb Bat Off Shoulder is complete! SOLD.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4820/...9186f819_z.jpg

btcarfagno 11-08-2018 05:26 AM

That is astounding.

jerseygary 11-08-2018 06:27 AM

Tim, these get better and better - The Cobb is astounding!

phikappapsi 11-08-2018 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimCarrollArt (Post 1825543)
T206 Ty Cobb Bat Off Shoulder is complete! SOLD.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4820/...9186f819_z.jpg

astonishing... beautiful... other superlatives.

oldjudge 11-08-2018 12:31 PM

A shameless plug, since as I was running out of wall space, I put my King Kelly N162 in LOTG. It's an incredible piece and I hope the next owner will enjoy it as much as I have.

Al C.risafulli 11-08-2018 12:38 PM

Quote:

A shameless plug, since as I was running out of wall space, I put my King Kelly N162 in LOTG. It's an incredible piece and I hope the next owner will enjoy it as much as I have.
I'll second Jay's shameless plug. If you've never seen one of these in person, they are truly a sight to behold. From a distance, they appear almost as if they're an illustration of the card. As you get closer, the individual pieces take shape and it looks like a mosaic. When you're right on top of it, you see all the different faces and names and stats. It's almost a metaphor for the hobby, and how the iconic cards stand out above over a hundred years of commons, and how the game's truly great players stand out above the rest. I'm just crazy about this piece.

-Al

TimCarrollArt 11-08-2018 12:50 PM

Thank you all so much for the words of encouragement.

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldjudge (Post 1825612)

Jay, I really appreciate the opportunity you gave me to create that Kelly a few years back. I'm honored it was on your wall for as long as it was, and I look forward to learning it's new destination! I'll be plugging it on my social media for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al C.risafulli (Post 1825613)
I'll second Jay's shameless plug. If you've never seen one of these in person, they are truly a sight to behold. From a distance, they appear almost as if they're an illustration of the card. As you get closer, the individual pieces take shape and it looks like a mosaic. When you're right on top of it, you see all the different faces and names and stats. It's almost a metaphor for the hobby, and how the iconic cards stand out above over a hundred years of commons, and how the game's truly great players stand out above the rest. I'm just crazy about this piece.

-Al

Thank you sir!

oldjudge 11-08-2018 12:58 PM

Thanks Tim!

TimCarrollArt 11-15-2018 03:16 PM

Here's a pretty amazing setup that one client had built.....putting my Tip Top Mantle art alongside (4) of the cards:

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4857/...a3e65625_z.jpg

AGuinness 11-15-2018 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimCarrollArt (Post 1827262)
Here's a pretty amazing setup that one client had built.....putting my Tip Top Mantle art alongside (4) of the cards:

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4857/...a3e65625_z.jpg

In countless ways, that is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobbSpikedMe 11-15-2018 05:13 PM

I agree completely. That is amazing.

oldjudge 11-16-2018 02:36 PM

Tim does amazing work. I’m shocked that the Kelly N162 piece in LOTG, one of only two N162 pieces that will ever be produced, has yet to receive a bid, even though it is opening at a fraction of current prices.

RedsFan1941 11-16-2018 02:42 PM

maybe you used up all your karma hyping the Jets bobble head booster pack

oldjudge 11-16-2018 02:46 PM

That might explain it. For all the hype on the Jets blister pack, which is the only one I have ever seen, I still ended up losing money on it. Oh well, make it up in volume.

TimCarrollArt 12-07-2018 10:27 AM

A couple of recent commissions complete:

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4825/...57efaf55_z.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4852/...142c45a1_z.jpg

Tim

JollyElm 12-07-2018 02:34 PM

Slow, building golf clap...

TimCarrollArt 12-30-2018 11:23 AM

1933 Sport Kings JIm Thorpe

Finished this one earlier this morning. Cut football cards.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4874/...70e9f38f_z.jpg

KCRfan1 12-30-2018 11:26 AM

This is fantastic!

Aquarian Sports Cards 12-30-2018 12:21 PM

No pressure Tim, but if you picked up your pace cutting up the junk stuff in another couple decades the remaining ones might have some value! You need to hire a couple of apprentices!

That Thorpe is in the running for my all-time favorite.

jerseygary 12-30-2018 12:55 PM

I know I'm repeating myself, but boy, those things are really FANTASTIC!

CobbSpikedMe 12-30-2018 01:47 PM

Simply amazing Tim! Jim's eyes are especially good. That touch of blue really pops for me at least.

JollyElm 12-30-2018 02:22 PM

I feel like it's the 1860's and some guy named Claude Monet is posting some of the stuff he's been working on.

Just absolutely, ridiculously awesome!!!!!!!