Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   CSA Shows Chantilly Virginia 300 tables October 22-24 NET54 discount DON'T MISS IT! (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=309119)

NC-Vintage 10-15-2021 07:36 AM

CSA Shows Chantilly Virginia 300 tables October 22-24 NET54 discount DON'T MISS IT!

Tired of looking at blurry scans on the internet and sifting through endless listings of reprints on eBay? Come on down to the Chantilly show FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, October 22-24th. and hold real cards in your hands and negotiate a cash and carry deal like the good ol' days !

Our show is in it's 25th year at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, VA. Shop nearly 100,000 square feet of sports card heaven ! We have dealers from 19 different states exhibiting on 300 tables with an awesome display of vintage cards, modern cards, unopened
boxes, cases, autographs, memorabilia, supplies, etc. Over 50 autograph guests covering all major sports & celebrity, the lineup is fantastic ! We have a full list of our dealers and autograph guests that you can see on our website: www.csashows.com.
CSA Shows has a special offer for Net54 members: If you come to the show, simply print off this page and bring it to the admission counter or have a screen shot of this on your phone. As a Net54 member you will get in for 1/2 price (just $5)on Friday October 22nd from 3pm-8pm and 1/2 price (just $5) on Sunday October 24th!
CASH Giveaways: We are giving away from $20 to $100 in CSA Dealer Dollars randomly throughout the show. No strings attached, just free money to spend with the dealers.

If you plan on coming to the show or are setting up as a dealer please post a message here and let the Net54 community know!
Feel free to email me directly with any questions, hope to see you there !

Aquarian Sports Cards 10-15-2021 07:52 AM

Tom Botticelli and I will be at tables 221 and 223. I'll have the Rose Postcards on preview along with a ton of Pre War and some fantastic vintage sets from our December Auction, as well as some lots from our Non-Sport auction that starts Wednesday! Unfortunately the W-Unc Self Developing Strip cards are out at SGC and won't be back in time for the show.

Jcosta19 10-15-2021 07:54 AM

Are PSA or SGC going to be at the show taking submissions?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

hcv123 10-15-2021 08:35 AM

Howard Chasser/A Few of My Favorite Things will be there

at tables 700 and 702 up front near the concessions with a great selection of vintage Baseball, basketball, hockey and football. A lot of fresh high end inventory and LOOKING TO BUY the same! Especially looking to buy Babe Ruth, Mickey Mantle, Ty Cobb and Willie Mays.

PRIVATE CONSIGNMENTS WANTED - learn about a new way to sell your vintage higher-end material with the lowest commission rates in the business - only 10% for cards/sets valued over $1K!

If you have a child under the age of 14, I will have a limited number of free cards from 1972-1973 to give out - mostly commons and minor stars, but includes a couple of random surprises and team cards, in action cards, etc.

In all cases be sure to stop by and say hello (or introduce yourself if we haven't met).

See you soon!

Howard

notfast 10-15-2021 02:40 PM

I’ll be there at some point Friday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards (Post 2154115)
Tom Botticelli and I will be at tables 221 and 223. I'll have the Rose Postcards on preview along with a ton of Pre War and some fantastic vintage sets from or October Auction. Unfortunately the W-Unc Self Developing Strip cards are out at SGC and won't be back in time for the show.

Have to deliver a card to Tom so I’ll say hi as well.

Aquarian Sports Cards 10-15-2021 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jcosta19 (Post 2154116)
Are PSA or SGC going to be at the show taking submissions?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

No.