Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Pre-WWII cards (E, D, M, W, etc..) B/S/T (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Exceptional Prices paid for Extraordinary Cards (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=71024)

Archive 11-06-2006 02:01 AM

Exceptional Prices paid for Extraordinary Cards

Posted By: <b>bruce dorskind</b><p><br /><br />As we approach the holiday season and the year's end, many<br />collectors may look to convert a few cards into cold hard cash.<br /><br />We have been extraordinarly fortunate this year and have acquired<br />more than a dozen key cards for :"America's Toughest Want List."<br /><br />We are actively looking to acquire the items listed below in top condition.<br /><br />Please write directly to bdorskind@dorskindgroup.com<br /><br />Happy holidays to all.<br /><br />Bruce<br /><br /><br /> T 3 PSA 7 and above<br /><br /> T207 PSA 8<br /><br /> T 208 PSA 5 and above<br /><br />T 210 PSA 7 and above<br /><br /> T 214 PSA 6 and above<br /><br /> T 216 PSA 6 and above<br /><br /> E 93 PSA 7 and above<br /><br /> E 96- PSA 6 and above<br /><br /> E 97- PSA 6 and above<br /><br /> E 98- PSA 7 and above<br /><br /> E99-E100 PSA 6 and above<br /><br /> E 120 PSA 8<br /><br />E 121, 200 PSA 7 and above<br /><br /> E 300 PSA 7 and above<br /><br />R 300 PSA 6 and above<br />

Archive 11-06-2006 08:05 AM

Posted By: <b>Richard</b><p>Bruce,<br /><br />Do you realize that there has only been one psa 6 example each ever graded of T214 and T216 with none higher?

Archive 11-07-2006 05:36 AM

Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Guys, as stated in the rules benign comments are no big deal. When you persistently annoy someone, for no good reason, that is not cool. Jay B and BCD, please don't respond to Bruce's requests with sarcasm, especially on the BST areas. We know ya'll have something out for him and I don't want to play babysitter anymore. Please cut it out. thanks

Archive 11-07-2006 09:48 PM

Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>Leon, he brings it upon himself. If he didn't run around playing grammar police and telling everyone that they are beneath him, then maybe he wouldn't generate the hate and vitriol that he deservedly gets. When you start chastising Dorskind for his borish behaviour, then I might take your requests to lay off him to heart. Until then, he is fair game. I've bit my toungue plenty lately when it comes to his posts. <br /><br />Jay<br><br>I love pinatas. You get to beat the crap of something and get rewarded with candy.

Archive 11-08-2006 05:11 AM

Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>If you continue to give commentary in the BST pages you will be banned, as per the rules. It's your call. If you continue to attack Bruce personally on the main forum you will be banned. You can criticize him, if that's really what you want to do all of the time, on the main board, but it needs to be in a humane, professional method. He is a target just like you and I are. ..I don't want to ban you but I will if you keep it up....Please email me personally if you want to continue to discuss it.....