Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Humorous feedback (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=325356)

Pat R 09-25-2022 10:39 AM

Humorous feedback

1 Attachment(s)
If I'm buying from a seller that I haven't bought from before and they have negative feedback I will usually check to see if there's a reason to avoid that seller and it's usually good for a couple of laughs.

Here's a recent one.

Attachment 535724

D. Bergin 09-25-2022 10:47 AM

LOL, I wouldn't even now how to respond to that. Proof that no matter how great of a seller you are, eventually you are going to get a little bit of that red ink on your ebay record. You can't avoid ALL the crazies, no matter how hard you try.

Jim65 09-25-2022 02:35 PM

The seller could easily get that removed.

mikemb 09-25-2022 04:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A recent bidder on one of my items left this feedback for another transaction (not mine).

Attachment 535768

Mikr

Jim65 09-26-2022 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikemb (Post 2267323)
A recent bidder on one of my items left this feedback for another transaction (not mine).

Attachment 535768

Mikr

You can get that removed too.

Pat R 09-26-2022 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikemb (Post 2267323)

Attachment 535768

Mikr

Yeah you see a lot of feedback blaming the seller for something that they have no control over. You also see a lot of complaints that they charged me xxxx for shipping and when you look at the listing they charged them the amount they had in the listing it's kind of like complaining about a a buyers premium.

Jim65 09-26-2022 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pat R (Post 2267561)
Yeah you see a lot of feedback blaming the seller for something that they have no control over. You also see a lot of complaints that they charged me xxxx for shipping and when you look at the listing they charged them the amount they had in the listing it's kind of like complaining about a a buyers premium.

Some buyers don't bother to read the details.

I put 4 days handling on all my listings, I received a neg once that read "Very slow, took 4 days to ship" of course EBay removed it.

NiceDocter 09-26-2022 10:55 AM

Crazy

I think anyone who sells regularly on eBay or at shows could write a comedy book of true tales of nutty buyers and people would think they were making it up!!!

Pat R 09-26-2022 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim65 (Post 2267610)
Some buyers don't bother to read the details.

I put 4 days handling on all my listings, I received a neg once that read "Very slow, took 4 days to ship" of course EBay removed it.

It's funny you posted that Jim because I just bought a card on Friday from a seller that has right in his listing that he ships on Tuesday's and Thursday's and I was thinking I bet he gets a lot of complaints from people that don't read that and complain that he didn't even ship their card for 4 or 5 days.

I buy a lot of cards on ebay but I haven't sold any in the past few years. I've never had a problem or left negative feedback for a seller.

steve B 09-27-2022 11:51 AM

When I was selling I had some good ones.

Sold a stitching kit that made a picture, included the packaging and chart and the base fabric, but not the string to sew. My listings are pretty minimal, and most of this one was "as shown, no string included"
Which was apparently too much for the buyer to understand... (yes, a LONG time ago when selling that sort of stuff for $3 made sense if I'd paid 10cents.

Why hasn't my card shipped yet?!?! -- less than 24 hours after the auction ended, and back in the day before paypal.

mrreality68 09-27-2022 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve B (Post 2267923)
When I was selling I had some good ones.

Sold a stitching kit that made a picture, included the packaging and chart and the base fabric, but not the string to sew. My listings are pretty minimal, and most of this one was "as shown, no string included"
Which was apparently too much for the buyer to understand... (yes, a LONG time ago when selling that sort of stuff for $3 made sense if I'd paid 10cents.

Why hasn't my card shipped yet?!?! -- less than 24 hours after the auction ended, and back in the day before paypal.

never a dull moment with Ebay then or now