Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   CSA Shows Chantilly VA July 13-15th 250+ dealer tables Net54 member specials ! (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=257309)

NC-Vintage 07-09-2018 03:15 PM

CSA Shows Chantilly VA July 13-15th 250+ dealer tables Net54 member specials !

Tired of looking at blurry scans on the internet and sifting through endless listings of reprints on eBay? Come on down to the Chantilly show THIS FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY,July 13th-15th. and hold real cards in your hands and negotiate a cash and carry deal like the good ol' days !

Our show is in it's 21st year at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, VA. We are the largest show in the country that offers FREE ADMISSION time slots each day of the show all on over 100,000 square feet of sports card heaven ! We have dealers from 18 different states exhibiting on 250+ tables with an awesome display of vintage cards,modern cards,unopened
boxes,cases,autographs,memorabilia,supplies,etc. Over 75 autograph guests covering all major sports & celebrity, the lineup is fantastic ! We have a full list of our dealers and you can see it all on our website: www.csashows.com.

Special offers for Net54 members: If you come to the show, simply print off this page and bring it to the admission counter. As a Net54 member you will get in for FREE on Friday July 13th and 1/2 price (just $5) on Saturday or Sunday!

CASH Giveaways: We are giving away $25 and $50 in CSA Dealer Dollars randomly throughout the show. No strings attached, just free money to spend with the dealers. We also have other door prizes as well given out randomly throughout the show.

Our entire list of dealers as well as show information can be found on our website www.csashows.com.

If you plan on coming to the show or are setting up as a dealer please post a message here and let the Net54 community know!

Feel free to email me directly with any questions, hope to see you there !

Joe Drelich www.csashows.com

TCMA 07-09-2018 03:59 PM

Don't forget to visit the PhotoFast booth to grab your licensed 8x10 or 16x20 photos, printed on-demand ;) .

Jason 07-09-2018 05:14 PM

Ill be down on the 13th and as always, I appreciate the free admission!

ValKehl 07-09-2018 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason (Post 1793556)
Ill be down on the 13th and as always, I appreciate the free admission!

+1

Aquarian Sports Cards 07-10-2018 06:55 PM

We've been moved! We'll be much easier to find at booths 113 and 115! Make sure you mention your Net 54 affiliation for 10% off!

Leon 07-11-2018 07:47 AM

Thanks for the discount, Joe. Our tightwad :) members like me appreciate those things. My wife says I am tight with money and I say thanks, I know.
While I won't be at this one I will be at one soon. I think I enjoy one of your shows more than a National.....You run a better ship. Maybe we can lobby to make Philly or Chantilly the National?
Good luck and thanks again for allowing Net54baseball to help spread the word.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NC-Vintage (Post 1793533)
Tired of looking at blurry scans on the internet and sifting through endless listings of reprints on eBay? Come on down to the Chantilly show THIS FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY,July 13th-15th. and hold real cards in your hands and negotiate a cash and carry deal like the good ol' days !

Our show is in it's 21st year at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, VA. We are the largest show in the country that offers FREE ADMISSION time slots each day of the show all on over 100,000 square feet of sports card heaven ! We have dealers from 18 different states exhibiting on 250+ tables with an awesome display of vintage cards,modern cards,unopened
boxes,cases,autographs,memorabilia,supplies,etc. Over 75 autograph guests covering all major sports & celebrity, the lineup is fantastic ! We have a full list of our dealers and you can see it all on our website: www.csashows.com.

Special offers for Net54 members: If you come to the show, simply print off this page and bring it to the admission counter. As a Net54 member you will get in for FREE on Friday July 13th and 1/2 price (just $5) on Saturday or Sunday!

CASH Giveaways: We are giving away $25 and $50 in CSA Dealer Dollars randomly throughout the show. No strings attached, just free money to spend with the dealers. We also have other door prizes as well given out randomly throughout the show.

Our entire list of dealers as well as show information can be found on our website www.csashows.com.

If you plan on coming to the show or are setting up as a dealer please post a message here and let the Net54 community know!

Feel free to email me directly with any questions, hope to see you there !

Joe Drelich www.csashows.com

WillBBC 07-11-2018 02:27 PM

I will likely be there Sunday, this time with my 19 month old son. Give the kid a discount, ha!

Johnny630 07-11-2018 02:39 PM

All-Star fan fest weekend too :-)

Great for the area !

larrie804 07-12-2018 07:58 PM

setting up and buying!

We are looking forward to seeing the Net54 folks at the summer Chantilly Show! We started setting up today and will be ready by the 2 PM opening on friday! Joe ...thanks for the Free Friday admission for the Net54 gang! Please stop by and say hello! We have new to us T cards and hope the make some serious buys at this show in preparation for the Cleveland National. Mention this posting for a 10% discount.
Larrie Dean
Dean's House of Cards ( Not Dean's Cards)!

spacktrack 07-13-2018 08:49 AM

REA will be set up at the front of the room accepting consignments and showing off some of the incredible Fall Auction highlights! Please stop by and chat with Michael and Bob.

Rhotchkiss 07-13-2018 09:31 AM

Brian, when does the next REA auction start (date?). Also, I assume you all have consignment contracts/forms onsite? May be time to trim a little "fat". We'll see.

spacktrack 07-13-2018 09:55 AM

Hi Ryan,

The auction starts approximately October 9 and ends October 29.

Michael and Bob will have contracts onsite and can handle anything you want to throw their way!

Brian

deeg23 03-29-2019 06:09 AM

Any N54 specials this year?!

thunderdan 04-12-2019 06:42 PM

Hi Joe-

I sent you an email. I sent 10 cards through the mail to get autographed at your CSA show and needless to say, the experience was very poor.

Rather than detail the issue here, I've outlined it privately and hope that you will look into them to make the necessary improvements for your next show.

Thank you-
Dan Pingree

gzman 04-14-2019 01:54 PM

Why post the issue here?

thunderdan 04-14-2019 07:31 PM

-

Leon 04-23-2019 10:59 AM

I learned this morning, from Joe (hey Joe), that he was in a head on motorcycle accident. He was on the motorcycle. He has been out of commission for the last 2 1/2 weeks. He stated he is going to need rehab but should eventually be back to 100%. I hadn't responded to this thread recently but had sent an email or two and didn't get a response but had no idea of the tragic event. Here is to wishing him a full recovery. Get well soon, Joe!!

thunderdan 07-19-2019 10:40 PM

Thank you, Joe!

With all the chicanery in the hobby dominating the discussion as of late, I wanted to publicly thank Joe for his willingness to step up last weekend at the Chantilly event.

Quick backstory: I had mailed some cards in to CSA in the spring and had some issues with what cards were returned and how they were handled.

Once I was able to get in touch with Joe after he had recovered enough from his accident to respond to emails/take called and explained what had happened, he dug in to investigate the matter and invited me to the Chantilly show last weekend as a VIP guest. I flew down for the event as I had a number of autographs I wanted to get.

Overall, it was a great show, and Joe stepped up and made things right financially with the issues that happened previously.

I really do appreciate your efforts, Joe. Not every dealer in the hobby would have done what you did. So huge kudos to you and much respect.

Take care-Dan