Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Does PWCC tell the truth? - baseball signs (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=259594)

JeremyW 08-05-2019 04:16 PM

Bob- No disrespect meant here, but does it really take someone like you to tell him that these things are fake? Jeremy

bobfreedman 08-05-2019 05:42 PM

Fair question

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeremyW (Post 1905752)
Bob- No disrespect meant here, but does it really take someone like you to tell him that these things are fake? Jeremy

It is a fair question (no disrespect taken either) but, I don't handle 20,000 items or more a week (probably a lot more) either so I cant tell you if he looks at each item or not, my guess is that he does not. The point is, why not just let him know and then make a call on your next steps. Just my two cents

bobfreedman 08-05-2019 05:42 PM

Fair question

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeremyW (Post 1905752)

It is a fair question (no disrespect taken either) but, I don't handle 20,000 items or more a week (probably a lot more) either so I cant tell you if he looks at each item or not, my guess is that he does not. The point is, why not just let him know and then make a call on your next steps. Just my two cents

ruth-gehrig 08-05-2019 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobfreedman (Post 1905781)

Fwiw I did email Brent through ebay for the last 2 fake piece and he did nothing! Well actually he came on here and stood his ground saying his experts stated it was good, letting the Dimaggio sell despite it being fake and being told so. I wasn't wasting another email on him this time. Just wanted to let the memorabilia side see Brent's love of ALL cardboard

ruth-gehrig 08-05-2019 07:29 PM

With Brent and his FBI involvement I can't think of a more perfect time for Brent to ensure that he isn't listing reproductions or fakes as originals.

Tennis13 08-07-2019 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobfreedman (Post 1905781)

Maybe he should hire more people or handle less.

Based on my dealings, yes, they need people to alert them. They have shown me no evidence thus far of actively seeking out bad items. They are only responding to claims.