Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Hockey, Olympic, Auto Racing And All Other Cards (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Swap wantlists? (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=292812)

grainsley 12-03-2020 12:57 PM

Swap wantlists?

Nice to see some life injected here. I tend to work actively on 5-6 sets at a time for pre-1980 hockey, both Topps and OPC. I tend to be happy with mid-grade and higher, and all I ever want out of a trade is for it to be fair. My dupes range from the '50's thru 1980, both Topps and OPC. Some very nice, some not so nice. If anyone would care to swap wantlists, I'm happy to take a look at yours.........I can be reached at grains1087@gmail.com I will return mine. Let's see how serious we are about bringing this board to life, and many thanks to Leon for our chance!

grainsley 12-08-2020 05:11 PM

Well, 155 page views and exactly........one.......response. Not sure what to make of the, trading is dead? Or that not many are into pre-1980 only. Anyways, Kurri17 and I managed a deal, and Rob........I think I'm coming out ahead. Many thanks for playin'!

Grant

Eric72 12-08-2020 05:29 PM

I am looking for pre-1990 Flyers cards and Gretzky cards through 1987-88. The Flyers cards can be well-loved, Gretzky cards (all of them, including the various LL, TC, RB, etc.) in NM or better. Raw is fine, graded OK, too. PM me if interested. My public profile here on Net54 has photos of some of my stuff.

Squints 12-08-2020 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grainsley (Post 2043443)
Well, 155 page views and exactly........one.......response. Not sure what to make of the, trading is dead? Or that not many are into pre-1980 only. Anyways, Kurri17 and I managed a deal, and Rob........I think I'm coming out ahead. Many thanks for playin'!

Grant

Working on my lists, just picked up a bunch of my needs and need to update my checklists. i'm self employed in retail so time is at premium for my hobbies right now. i am for sure a pre-80 guy, just an unorganised one. I think swaps of want lists is a great idea and will participate for sure!!

irv 12-08-2020 07:08 PM

With me, currently, I don't have any dupes for trade other than my 69-70 OPC Bobby Orr card, but in all honesty, I don't really know its trade/sale value yet either?
I've just been chasing 70's-80's RC's, mostly, as most can likely tell by my shows here and in the other New Acquisitions Thread now in the basketball section. (pics also available in the Net54 link below)

Right now on my wants list, I am looking for a OPC Marcel Dionne RC, a OPC Bryan Trottier RC, OPC Al McCinnis, and OPC cards of other RC's such as Pat Lafontaine, etc. The list goes on.
I have become rather anal with centering and that has definitely slowed me down in my pursuit as many are rather tough to find centered, especially side to side. Top to bottom isn't as important, but I won't look at anything that is too far off either.

grainsley 01-18-2021 05:26 PM

Just completed a swap with Kurri17 and it was great! Thanks Rob!!

Tay1038 01-18-2021 07:00 PM

Hi,

While I really don't have anything to swap, I would be interested in 1968/69 Topps-OPC North Stars, or 1970's Minnesota Fighting Saints.