Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   1980 & Newer Sports Cards B/S/T (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   All sold --- 1986 Fleer Basketball - Huge Lot of 750+ pack Fresh Cards For Sale (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=209365)

ATP 07-31-2015 02:49 PM

All sold --- 1986 Fleer Basketball - Huge Lot of 750+ pack Fresh Cards For Sale

1 Attachment(s)
I have about 750 - 800 or so 1986 Fleer basketball cards that I pulled from packs myself about two years ago. Long story short, I had almost two full unopened boxes that were part of a large lot I bought of mostly autographs and older cards. The packs ended up being deemed resealed. Not wanting to pass the buck along, I did what any card lover would do. I opened them all up...but the kind of forgot about them. It was a huge loss for me, and now that I have them back out and looking them up a little, I realize I may be able to still sell some of these for decent prices as the market has really picked up for these in mint condition. Ironically, some of the packs ended up being good, and I pulled many star cards, no Jordan's of course though. Some were noticeably resealed and were easy to tell when opening. Some I think we're just sequence searched. Some were perfectly fine. I have never really done the grading thing. I sent in about a dozen cards from this lot, and ended up with mostly eights, but admittedly I just am not an expert at card grading, I am an autograph guy. So, if there is someone out there that wants to take a shot at a huge investment lot of 1986s, this may be for you. If someone needs some pack fresh cards to complete their set, I have them. I am short on some of the star cards, but long on a lot of tough commons. Every single card is pack fresh and I pulled myself in 2013.

ATP 07-31-2015 08:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Have had requests to show some scans, so I pulled out half a dozen random star cards and half a dozen random commons so that folks can have an idea of representative condition.

ATP 08-06-2015 02:39 PM

Bump. Would prefer to sell this lot as a whole to a dealer who can get some graded, but will start considering filling want list of commons and stars for those interested.
Best,
Jeff

1952boyntoncollector 08-06-2015 04:15 PM

I interested.

Donscards 08-06-2015 04:40 PM

Jeff What is the price?

vthobby 08-06-2015 04:55 PM

1986 lot

Jeff,

Very interested. Instant Paypal via f/f available. Thanks! Mike

jburl 08-07-2015 05:20 PM

I would be interested. Pm me the price if still available.

Thanks!

ATP 08-29-2015 09:09 PM

Bump for now available individually or in small lots. I couldn't find an acceptable offer for the lot as a whole, so I have started breaking it up the other week. A lot of star cards have been sold but probably one or two left of most players, plus tons of semi stars and commons. All the stickers have been sold. If anyone has want lists they need filled with pack fresh 1986 Fleer cards, please email me as I am sure I have them available to sell. Thanks.

tjv815 08-30-2015 03:24 PM

PM sent

ATP 09-11-2015 12:04 PM

Bump, almost all the star cards sold except a couple Dominique Wilkins rookies. I did some sorting and now have some of these available in near sets (minus the star cards) for anyone looking to get most of the set. Several available, anywhere from 110/132 to 119/132, almost a complete set. Also can fill want lists with nice pack fresh cards for anyone working on a set.

-----------All have been sold------------