Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   @pump and dump - best crypto pumps on telegram ! (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=330591)

gareterag 01-21-2023 10:37 AM

@pump and dump - best crypto pumps on telegram !

"idiot url"- best crypto pumps on telegram
Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join idiot at gmail dot com

D. Bergin 01-21-2023 10:44 AM

Hijacked account?

steve B 01-24-2023 03:02 PM

So I'm getting a telegram that's in a secret code but it's about shoes?

Which decoder ring do I use?

mrreality68 01-25-2023 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D. Bergin (Post 2306487)
Hijacked account?

looks like it sadly

Leon 01-25-2023 11:33 AM

This thread was moved to the front page, as it's important for members to know that a few accounts on here have been hijacked. This is the second one I have seen. This real user hasn't been on the forum in 9 yrs, so he's been banned. The real member can eventually email me, if he wants to, and we can set him up a new account or password etc... The 2 I have seen have only been this kind of pump and dump (which was edited in the first post) scam. They haven't targeted a specific person.
Be careful!!

npa589 01-25-2023 11:44 AM

I don't know Leon, this guy seems legit. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 2307960)
This thread was moved to the front page, as it's important for members to know that a few accounts on here have been hijacked. This is the second one I have seen. This real user hasn't been on the forum in 9 yrs, so I just banned him. The real member can eventually email me, if he wants to, and we can set him up a new account or password etc... The 2 I have seen have only been this kind of pump and dump (which I edited in the first post) scam. They haven't targeted a specific person.
Be careful!!

edtiques 01-25-2023 12:50 PM

I'm going to invest in this as soon as I get my $3,868,359 dollars from Prince Nuhrumba of Nigeria. All I had to do was send him $1,200 for the paperwork to get my funds released.

Rhotchkiss 01-25-2023 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 2307960)
This real user hasn't been on the forum in 9 yrs, so he's been banned.

Leon, just an idea -- does it make sense to go through and ban any user that hasn't logged in for a certain period of time, say 3-4 years. Since it seems old and dead usernames are susceptible to hijacks...

Leon 01-25-2023 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhotchkiss (Post 2307988)
Leon, just an idea -- does it make sense to go through and ban any user that hasn't logged in for a certain period of time, say 3-4 years. Since it seems old and dead usernames are susceptible to hijacks...

I don't think so. There are users, frequently, that come back after many years.
To me, a few instances of a blatantly obvious troll isn't enough for more concern than moving the thread. If anyone fell for this one they probably shouldn't be on the internet in the first place :).