Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Piedmont Cards / ACE Authenticated Babe Ruth Signed Silver Certificates (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=140532)

thecatspajamas 09-28-2011 04:37 PM

In Richard's defense, he's not the only one who found the posting odd. The timing of the post was what stood out to me since another post had started up at almost the same time (questioning whether Mr. Prisco had re-dubbed himself and moved operations to eBay), which made me think this was meant to be a distraction. I only held my tongue because, as the gentleman's second post pointed out, he didn't paint Mr. Prisco in a totally favorable light.

Again, could just be coincidence, and my apologies to Mr. S if that is the case, but it did seem odd. Guess we're just a bunch of armchair conspiracy theorists...

nsaddict 01-26-2012 06:36 PM

Leon,
Or anyone, has there been any new info on Frank Prisco? Anybody found guilty in a lawsuit for typing derogatory comments on "swell" guy Frank? :rolleyes: Dear Ms. Brown esq., Frank stole money from me years back, he kept my money and NEVER delivering the goods. I'm no expert on law but is it ok for a person to do that?? :rolleyes:

Richard Lapointe

http://www.psacard.com/articles/arti...tml?artid=6412

edited to add: Just curious, can anyone advertise a business on the PSA site as long as they're shown the money or is a background check done first? This is a serious question.

RichardSimon 01-27-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nsaddict (Post 960555)
Leon,
Or anyone, has there been any new info on Frank Prisco? Anybody found guilty in a lawsuit for typing derogatory comments on "swell" guy Frank? :rolleyes: Dear Ms. Brown esq., Frank stole money from me years back, he kept my money and NEVER delivering the goods. I'm no expert on law but is it ok for a person to do that?? :rolleyes:

Richard Lapointe

http://www.psacard.com/articles/arti...tml?artid=6412

edited to add: Just curious, can anyone advertise a business on the PSA site as long as they're shown the money or is a background check done first? This is a serious question.

That is a very good question but I doubt that anyone here can answer it.
btw - that link now leads to a page that says "article not found" ,,, do you think maybe these guys read Net54?
That is what screen shots are for ;).

earlywynnfan 08-15-2012 03:06 AM

OK, it's been a year. Has anyone bumped into Frank or followed up on him? I see his site is still up, and he has some lovely Drew Max certed items up (ahem.)

Ken

RichardSimon 08-15-2012 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earlywynnfan (Post 1026117)
OK, it's been a year. Has anyone bumped into Frank or followed up on him? I see his site is still up, and he has some lovely Drew Max certed items up (ahem.)

Ken

That would surprise nobody but thanks for pointing it out Ken.
Ken, I hope that does not mean we will be getting letters from his attorney :D.
What will we do then?

Leon 08-15-2012 09:40 AM

I accidentally got on some facebook page with him and it was a disaster. I was getting emails a gazillion times every morning and all through the day. After a few days I got out of that group. No more emails, thank God.

gnaz01 06-29-2014 11:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Frank just had a live auction yesterday in Philadelphia. He had many signed cards certed by JSA and a piece of memorabilia that I purchased.

RichardSimon 07-01-2014 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnaz01 (Post 1292592)
Frank just had a live auction yesterday in Philadelphia. He had many signed cards certed by JSA and a piece of memorabilia that I purchased.

Philadelphia is a dangerous place for autographs.

thetruthisoutthere 07-01-2014 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardSimon (Post 1293268)
Philadelphia is a dangerous place for autographs.

Absolutely..........

Steely Dan wrote a song titled "FM.....No static at all."

RichardSimon 07-01-2014 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnaz01 (Post 1292592)

Greg - put aside the fact that the autographs were authenticated by JSA, what did you think of the authenticity of the autographs that you saw?

gnaz01 07-01-2014 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardSimon (Post 1293281)
Greg - put aside the fact that the autographs were authenticated by JSA, what did you think of the authenticity of the autographs that you saw?

Richard, nothing big, simple stuff, Richie Ashburn, Whitey Ford, couple Yogi Berra's, but no big names. They looked fine and all were signed on baseball cards. Again, nothing huge.

Greg

RichardSimon 07-02-2014 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnaz01 (Post 1293354)
Richard, nothing big, simple stuff, Richie Ashburn, Whitey Ford, couple Yogi Berra's, but no big names. They looked fine and all were signed on baseball cards. Again, nothing huge.

Greg

Thanks for answering.

glynparson 07-06-2014 11:50 AM

Frank Prisco

sets up at black angus antique market now. It is located in Denver lancaster county PA. It is about 15 minutes outside of Reading. Did not notice if he has ACe stuff out or not. Just walked on bye.